Pls close =Distance Learning On Power Pets 101 :)

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Kopii&me

Pls close =Distance Learning On Power Pets 101 :)

Postby Kopii&me » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:26 pm

:mrgreen: It tookkk me awhile to understand power pets...so heres power pets according to me :mrgreen:

1. These are all different catogories. Pick 5 random pets from different catagories which you will ALWAYS use. Dont change the pets you pick. Stick to one of eachcatagory.

2. Lets say distance flying :)
3. Click on 'Solo Play'

4. This page is important. After you train/challenge the pets come back to this page. yes after each train OR challenge.

5. This is the result of your challenge/train. You get star coins which you can buy things with. Now the important step here is that you DONT click RANDOM. You need to click on the arrow to get back to the main page which I showed the step before. Ill show it again.

6. Now we are done challenge/training. Its advisable you train 10x then challenge 10x. This is when you first choose the pet. Now you will pick whihc pet to challenge/train. Always pick pets with highest stats. Please kindly see below :) Look at birger for an example. His pets stats are higher. But then Dawns is lower. so pick Briger right away. Thats it! Have fun :P

NEXT Explanation is for owning the champs. :mrgreen:

WELCOME TO THE MAIN PAGE OF CHAMPS click on CHAMPS circled in yellow.

this is how your page will look likee once you OWN them :mrgreen:

1. SO how do you own them. You follow the steps that were explained earlied. EXCEPT of train/challenging all 20 turns leave the last turn to challenge a pet. You have to look for the pet in all the pages. Here how the champs look like and you have to click challenge to challenge the champ: Do you see the black boarders around the champ. This process takes a very long time. First you need to get your pets stat up which takes two months. YOu do that by following the first steps. THEN you own this guy. THEN you start earning trophies of differnt sizes. GOOD LUCK :)

Last edited by Kopii&me on Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Kopii&me

Re: some help on power pets

Postby Kopii&me » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:32 pm

pictures are small I can do this again. let me know. if you let me know today Ill get it done right away!

Return to “The Lounge”