The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

vey_chyryn

Re: The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Postby vey_chyryn » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:23 am

I would just like to say thank you for everyone who has kept me, my family, and my friends in their thoughts and prayers. <3

lisa

Postby lisa » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Please keep my mom in prayer. She has been admitted to the hospital - she's had another mild heart attack. She initially went to her local CentraCare and they immediately transported her to the hospital. They are running tests to see what the cause could be.
Thank you in advance for your prayers and thoughts and love.

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:42 pm

lisa wrote:Please keep my mom in prayer.

Oh no. Been there before with my mother, she has had two, and it's no fun. Prayers that there was no damage, for a quick recovery and no more heart attacks ever again for your Mom, Lisa. xoxo
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

lisa

Postby lisa » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:21 am

Thank you to all of your prayers and support for my mom, Jane C Masters and my family. Here is the update as of 20 minutes ago when I spoke to her on the phone:
Tomorrow morning she is being transported to another hospital where they will do a heart catheterization and most likely have another stent put in. She'll need to stay there for approximately 6 hours and once she's been cleared, they'll transport her back to the other hospital where she has been admitted to. I plan to meet her at the hospital where the procedures will be done.
Please continue to keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you and God bless.

lisa

Postby lisa » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:46 pm

thank you all for your continued prayers for my mom. here is the latest updates (spliced together from my multiple ones on facebook)

Mom is doing well. The stent inserted last year is still open and no other blockages shown so no further procedures were needed. They may consider doing a 30 day heart monitor to see why her heart rate changes like it does but I guess that will be discussed with her cardiologist after she's been discharged and goes for her follow up.
she went home this afternoon with the usual list of instructions that hospitals like to give to the patients - and some fresh chicken soup as a gift from the nursing staff :D

Echaen

Postby Echaen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:36 am

I am praying for peace and harmony.

I am praying for Lisa to be treated with the same gentleness and kindness she provides in her real life and in PnF.

I am also praying for God's strength and wisdom for Lisa and David to help them cope with all they are managing in their lives while they are being strong for everyone else.

Belle

Postby Belle » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:37 am

Yes praying that we will have peace and understanding between each other. Also pray that our numbers and finances will increase so Lisa will have more flexibility in her time. Pray blessings over her and David.

lisa

Postby lisa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:19 am

your prayers for david and i are appreciated more than words can express :D

Echaen

Postby Echaen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:56 am

I am praying for refugees everywhere, and for enlightenment to replace the fear and ignorance that prevents so many genuine refugees from receiving the asylum they so desperately need :cry:

Return to “The Lounge”