Signature help xx

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

tx2001aggie

Re: Signature help xx

Postby tx2001aggie » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Wontok wrote:
Sorry Stephanie, I don't think I thanked your for all of your help with this? :oops:

No worries! Glad you caught my goof! Hopefully that will make it a little easier for others! ;)
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

David J Weston

Postby David J Weston » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:16 pm

I'm not a legal eagle either. I shall have to ask a lawyer about this text when MSP (note, not MPS) has the means to do so. Prior to that, saying anything other than what I've posted about copyright just adds to it and becomes part of it and makes what has been said longer, so I am very loath to pass comment of any kind on what anyone else writes about our copyright statement other than, it means what it says. If a reason to change it turns up, we will do our best to improve on it. I'm sorry if that isn't very helpful, but until I can pay for some advice, I am concerned that trying to further explain anything written will make things worse, not better :(

Wontok

Postby Wontok » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:52 am

David Joshua Knight wrote:I'm not a legal eagle either. I shall have to ask a lawyer about this text when MSP (note, not MPS) has the means to do so. Prior to that, saying anything other than what I've posted about copyright just adds to it and becomes part of it and makes what has been said longer, so I am very loath to pass comment of any kind on what anyone else writes about our copyright statement other than, it means what it says. If a reason to change it turns up, we will do our best to improve on it. I'm sorry if that isn't very helpful, but until I can pay for some advice, I am concerned that trying to further explain anything written will make things worse, not better :(

I completely understand! It would be helpful if one of the users was a lawyer :)
Kiriti & Kip think they have the most colourful avatar and siggie :lol:

GeraldineB

Postby GeraldineB » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:19 am

Followed your instructions and now have an Avatar and a Signature Picture. :)
I could say I am feeling quite professional.... but... it took me quite some time.
Thank you for the guidance 8-)

AmandaB

Postby AmandaB » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:10 am

Thanks for the instructions on how to add a signature ... I was originally scared to venture into the forum :?
I feel a bit easier now :D
Visit Buddy and Amanda here

Return to “Computer Basics”