Drive - by Hi!

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Firebird Fairy

Re: Drive - by Hi!

Postby Firebird Fairy » Wed May 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Pinkerbelle wrote:
Firebird Fairy wrote:Hey everyone, I'm Bianca

I love your signature! Xx

Awww thanks, it is actually an old one but I love it so much I transfered it to the new forum.
I have already used it in the forum of "that other game"

Phoenix1081

Postby Phoenix1081 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Firebird Fairy wrote:
I have already used it in the forum of "that other game"

I recognised the sig! ;) I love your sig!

I'm just trying to see how many people i recognise, from the other forum... My name's the same, incase anyone was wondering...;)

angelaktang

Postby angelaktang » Wed May 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Pinkerbelle wrote:Hi Mary, Hi Angela,

I am amanda nice to see you both here xx

Hi Amanda! Nice seeing you here too. :)

angelaktang

Postby angelaktang » Wed May 27, 2015 10:27 pm

tx2001aggie wrote:Hello to you both, Mary & Angela! And always to you too Amanda ;)

Hello there Stephanie! :D

angelaktang

Postby angelaktang » Wed May 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Wave hi to everyone... good to see former fluffers and new PnF friends here. :D At the other forum, I used the username TenderTeddy. :D

Wontok

Postby Wontok » Thu May 28, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi, I'm Kiriti, a very old fluffer, but I haven't done forums before. Lots of positive comments in the pnf group encouraged me to try it out here.

I have chosen the user name "wontok", which means "one talk" - being part of the same community with a common language basis. I figure pnf is our community, and although not a language per see, kindness is our common discourse.

My next goal is to work out how to find my posts again after I navigate to another topic, so I can check if anyone has replied to them?

https://apps.facebook.com/petsnfriends/ ... 4049145082
Kiriti & Kip think they have the most colourful avatar and siggie :lol:

Kerry Haine

Postby Kerry Haine » Thu May 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Papa Bear has come by to say hello and send love for you all :)

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Thu May 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Wontok wrote:Hi, I'm Kiriti, a very old fluffer, but I haven't done forums before. Lots of positive comments in the pnf group encouraged me to try it out here.

I have chosen the user name "wontok", which means "one talk" - being part of the same community with a common language basis. I figure pnf is our community, and although not a language per see, kindness is our common discourse.

My next goal is to work out how to find my posts again after I navigate to another topic, so I can check if anyone has replied to them?

Welcome! You can find past posts in several ways.

1. The icon to the left of a thread title. If the icon has an asterisk * with it then you have posted in that thread before.

2. While within a thread you can go to the little icon beside "post reply" that looks like a wrench. Click on it and choose either the option to "Subscribe topic" or to "Bookmark topic", this will send you notifications when someone has posted in a thread you are following.

3. Got to the User Control Panel, by clicking on your username on any post you have made or go to the top right of the screen where your username shows beside "Notifications" and "Private messages". Click on the "User control panel" option. Once here, click the tab for "Board preferences" then go to the option for "Edit notification options". Here you can choose which notifications you get in the forum or by email.

4. View your profile by clicking your username on any post you have made or go to the top right of the screen where your username shows beside "Notifications" and "Private messages". Click on the "profile" option. While viewing your profile, there is a section to the right called "User statistics", which looks like this:
(This is from my profile)

USER STATISTICS
Last active:Thu May 28, 2015 12:50 pm
Total posts:31 | Search user’s posts
(5.37% of all posts / 7.75 posts per day)
Most active forum:The Lounge
(16 Posts / 51.61% of your posts)
Most active topic:The Mad Hatters Tea Association
(16 Posts / 51.61% of your posts)

The sections highlighted in blue are links you can follow. If you click "Search user's posts" it will bring you to a history of all the posts you have made on the forum, starting with the most recent. You can click the title of any thread you have made a post in to travel to that thread. Following the link for most active forum will bring you to that forum, and for most active topic will bring you to that topic.

Jeanetta

Postby Jeanetta » Fri May 29, 2015 2:56 pm

good morning Mary .............. hope you have a great weekend !!!

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Fri May 29, 2015 7:43 pm

Wontok wrote:Hi, I'm Kiriti, a very old fluffer, but I haven't done forums before. Lots of positive comments in the pnf group encouraged me to try it out here.

Glad you stopped by to try it out! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help, since that is why we are here! xoxo :D :D
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

Return to “New Members”