The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

deborahmoya1293

Re: The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Postby deborahmoya1293 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:42 am

thanks everyone..she finally was released from the hospital a little bit ago. they got her temp down and no more seizures for 24 hours. prayers work!

deborahmoya1293

Postby deborahmoya1293 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:30 pm

again I am asking for prayers, good thoughts, good vibes..this time they are for my older son. he is suffering from PTSD ..just started even tho he's been out of the service about 4 years now. he did two tours in Iraq and seen some messed up stuff, buddies, hurt and killed. it breaks my heart that he is suffering now. he didn't want me to know, but Tony told me today. so any good energy is appreciated. thanks

lisa

Postby lisa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:25 pm

deborahmoya1293 wrote:again I am asking for prayers, good thoughts, good vibes..this time they are for my older son. he is suffering from PTSD ..just started even tho he's been out of the service about 4 years now. he did two tours in Iraq and seen some messed up stuff, buddies, hurt and killed. it breaks my heart that he is suffering now. he didn't want me to know, but Tony told me today. so any good energy is appreciated. thanks

as the daughter of a vietnam vet who also suffers from ptsd, my heart breaks for your son as well as for your family. it is one of the hardest things to witness and because we weren't there, we can't fully understand the anguish they go through. for your son, my prayer is that he find peace and healing and for you and your family i pray that you also find peace and comfort and are given the understanding and compassion that your son will need from you during his struggles.
*hugs to you from me*

deborahmoya1293

Postby deborahmoya1293 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:41 pm

thank you for your kindness and understanding, Lisa. hugs!

Misslalaa

Postby Misslalaa » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:42 pm

May God helps all specifically those who need to be healed.

Kerry Haine

Postby Kerry Haine » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Dear Lynn, as always your in my heart ,thoughts and prayers, hugs and love my precious friend

Misslalaa

Postby Misslalaa » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:18 am

A prayer for my friends husband! Poor guy went into operation. Everything should have been ok. But you know life stinks. Hugs everyone. Pls don’t forget them

Misslalaa

Postby Misslalaa » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:03 am

Misslalaa wrote:A prayer for my friends husband! Poor guy went into operation. Everything should have been ok. But you know life stinks. Hugs everyone. Pls don’t forget them

whoever prayed thank you..hes better. we are all thankful to God and your prayers.

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:21 am

Misslalaa wrote:
Misslalaa wrote:A prayer for my friends husband! Poor guy went into operation. Everything should have been ok. But you know life stinks. Hugs everyone. Pls don’t forget them

whoever prayed thank you..hes better. we are all thankful to God and your prayers.

Happy to hear the report that he is doing well! xo
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

Misslalaa

Postby Misslalaa » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:22 pm

tx2001aggie wrote:
Misslalaa wrote:

Happy to hear the report that he is doing well! xo

Hugs :)

Return to “The Lounge”