Question/suggestion about Art editor search and edit trays

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

kimthulhu

Question/suggestion about Art editor search and edit trays

Postby kimthulhu » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Is there currently a way to "shuffle" items around in your search and edit trays when making art? I think it would be super neat if there was a way to organize the pets, decorations, scenes and all that in an order that might work nicer when making new art... A way to drag and move the order of the items? For example, If i go in to make a new art right now you go to the search tray click on whatever deco I want, then add it to my picture from the edit tray. Can there be a way to click and hold on an item in the edit tray and drag it over to place it at the front/top so I can keep adding other items to the tray, but the item I want can stay at the top for finding it easily to add it quickly?

I hope this makes sense :/ I mean if you think of Facebook and if you're adding pictures into a photo album, you can drag and arrange the order of the photos...Kinda like that, but in the art editor :D

Thanks for hearing me out :)

vey_chyryn

Re: Question/suggestion about Art editor search and edit trays

Postby vey_chyryn » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:32 am

kimthulhu wrote:Is there currently a way to "shuffle" items around in your search and edit trays when making art? I think it would be super neat if there was a way to organize the pets, decorations, scenes and all that in an order that might work nicer when making new art... A way to drag and move the order of the items? For example, If i go in to make a new art right now you go to the search tray click on whatever deco I want, then add it to my picture from the edit tray. Can there be a way to click and hold on an item in the edit tray and drag it over to place it at the front/top so I can keep adding other items to the tray, but the item I want can stay at the top for finding it easily to add it quickly?

I hope this makes sense :/ I mean if you think of Facebook and if you're adding pictures into a photo album, you can drag and arrange the order of the photos...Kinda like that, but in the art editor :D

Thanks for hearing me out :)

Hello!

David has said this is basically what he intended the "trays" to be for - we could make different trays where we decide what goes in them for quick-loading, so we don't need to search through our entire inventory every time. (Like, I have my caterpillar sanctuary and there are certain pets I use more than others in those pieces, so all those pets would become a one-click load for me rather than searching through all of my pets every time.)

Unfortunately this is something which has had to wait due to not having enough programmers.

Return to “Suggestions”