champranger

Re: Kawaii Hoard Siggy Shoppe - HOLD

Postby champranger » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:07 am

Are you still taking orders, Leora? :)
ImageImage

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:37 am

champranger wrote:Are you still taking orders, Leora? :)

I can but it will have to wait until I finish my current order.

champranger

Postby champranger » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:08 am

vey_chyryn wrote:
champranger wrote:Are you still taking orders, Leora? :)

I can but it will have to wait until I finish my current order.

I'll place it anyway. :)

Original image or hand drawn and avatar or signature: Original image signature
Pets: Kitty
Text: "Kitty needs a home"

I leave everything else about the siggy to you. I needed a siggy for this thread: http://www.totallysocial.me/mspforum/vi ... f=20&t=794
ImageImage

Mystia

Postby Mystia » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi I was wondering how the siggy was coming along? I hope it is not to much trouble for you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile and the world smiles with you!

Tiarra

https://www.pets-n-friends.com/communit ... 5338489082

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Mystia wrote:Hi I was wondering how the siggy was coming along? I hope it is not to much trouble for you!

Thank you for checking in. I am working on it, but it is going slow. I had a convention last weekend, and one this week that I need to work on items to sell, and my brother's wedding is the 25th. Unfortunately those take precedence over any sigs. But I WILL be able to get more progress done after this weekend, as I can bring it with me to the convention and I won't need to re-stock anything until July.

Mystia

Postby Mystia » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:45 pm

vey_chyryn wrote:
Mystia wrote:Hi I was wondering how the siggy was coming along? I hope it is not to much trouble for you!

Thank you for checking in. I am working on it, but it is going slow. I had a convention last weekend, and one this week that I need to work on items to sell, and my brother's wedding is the 25th. Unfortunately those take precedence over any sigs. But I WILL be able to get more progress done after this weekend, as I can bring it with me to the convention and I won't need to re-stock anything until July.

Thats ok, I understand and don't mind waiting :) Just wanted to check in so you didn't think I forgot about it. lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiarra

Mystia

Postby Mystia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Hi vey_chyryn, Just wondering how it coming along, in a few weeks I will be out of town and I would like to get the payment done so I dont have to worry about it. Is there anything specific you are looking for, for payment?

Tiarra

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:07 am

Mystia wrote:Hi vey_chyryn, Just wondering how it coming along, in a few weeks I will be out of town and I would like to get the payment done so I dont have to worry about it. Is there anything specific you are looking for, for payment?

I don;t care much, just whatever you think will be fair. I can send you a private message sometime tomorrow with a work in progress shot so you can see how it is coming along, and you can judge off of that.

Mystia

Postby Mystia » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:22 pm

vey_chyryn wrote:
Mystia wrote:Hi vey_chyryn, Just wondering how it coming along, in a few weeks I will be out of town and I would like to get the payment done so I dont have to worry about it. Is there anything specific you are looking for, for payment?

I don;t care much, just whatever you think will be fair. I can send you a private message sometime tomorrow with a work in progress shot so you can see how it is coming along, and you can judge off of that.

Sounds good to me :)

Tiarra

Mystia

Postby Mystia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Grant wish for
vey_chyryn
& Akiko

You have given 10 Golden Mole CURRENCY to this user.
Your gift receipt number is 52301246.

Hi I am leaving for a holiday in a few days and I wanted to give you some kind of payment for the siggy. That way I didn't have to worry about it until I got back incase you got it done. :D

Tiarra

Return to “PnF Signatures”