The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Belle

Re: The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Postby Belle » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Please agree with me in prayer for my grandson. He has interviewed for new job and praying that he is hired. Also for direction in his college studies. thank you! Merry Christmas ~ blessings

lisa

Postby lisa » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:44 am

Belle wrote:Please agree with me in prayer for my grandson. He has interviewed for new job and praying that he is hired. Also for direction in his college studies. thank you! Merry Christmas ~ blessings

praying for God's will as your grandson seeks this new job and the right direction for his college studies

Belle

Postby Belle » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:28 am

lisa wrote:
Belle wrote:Please agree with me in prayer for my grandson. He has interviewed for new job and praying that he is hired. Also for direction in his college studies. thank you! Merry Christmas ~ blessings

praying for God's will as your grandson seeks this new job and the right direction for his college studies

Thank you so much for praying and your quick reply.

cpjames

Postby cpjames » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Keeping your grandson in my prayers...

deborahmoya1293

Postby deborahmoya1293 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Please if you can say a prayer for my husband's bosses wife. She (Sandi) had to have emergency surgery for swelling of the brain. Thank you!
Deborah Moya

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:02 pm

deborahmoya1293 wrote:Please if you can say a prayer for my husband's bosses wife. She (Sandi) had to have emergency surgery for swelling of the brain. Thank you!
Deborah Moya

I will put Sandi on my prayer list, for successful surgery and complete recovery. <3
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

deborahmoya1293

Postby deborahmoya1293 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Thanks. The surgery went well. She had to have chemo and now has to go to rehab center to re learn all her motor skills.
Update, she had a tumor inside her skull, they got most of it out, that's why she needed chemo..but they don't give her long to live.
Please say a prayer that the docs are wrong and if they are right please pray for the family and her to have strength to get thru this ordeal. thanks
Last edited by deborahmoya1293 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Belle

Postby Belle » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:22 am

cpjames wrote:

Keeping your grandson in my prayers...

Thank you so much for all the prayers. Sorry I have not posted this sooner but grandson did get the job! Thank the Lord!

Kiflayn

Postby Kiflayn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi!
I am Kiflayn! I know most of you know me, some for good reasons and some for not so good reasons.

Any way!

I have a huge prayer request. And this is something that will give me a perspective of what I need to do and will help me organise my thoughts.

Ok so I am 33 years old

I am B Tech in computer and I do not have any formal work experience in my degree. My grandfather started a Tax Consultancy and I have been aiding the business since college.

Now I am in love with a guy who lives in Canada and the future looks very hard

a) Because I do not have any work experience in the studies that I did and also because I have no formal training in the work that I do. I am not being able to find a job in Canada for myself.
b) My Beau is studying and is not settled he doesnt own anything, ok! so money is not a problem I am not materialistic but I am used to a certain lifestyle here in India, My parents have a house, we do not live on rent, I have my own set business I will be leaving all this and going to an alien country!
c) I am coming to the US and I do not earn enough to be able to support myself. My sister lives there and I do not want to be obliged by her. I want to be able to stand on my own feet so within 2 months I need a 1000 USD +
d) My Beau is coming to meet me there and he doesnt earn as he is studying for his pharmacy license in Canada, from what I hear it is a tough job, he has to study real hard for it, I want to be able to pay his hotel bills if he comes to see me in the US.

so the prayer request is PLEASE
a) Pray I get a job in Canada so that me and my beau can show enough income to get a Mortgage for a house and can afford to pay it off
b) Pray that I earn enough in these 2 months so that I do not have to depend on anybody
c) Pray that my Beau starts thinking positive thoughts. (He is someone who thinks that the glass is half empty)
d) Pray that I have patience if I have to live from hand to mouth
e) Pray that me and my Beau really love each other and really do want to spend the rest of our lives together.
f) Pray that I am the girl he thinks I am(He thinks I am understanding and friendly, I hope I really am!)

Thank you for your time

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Kiflayn wrote:Hi!

so the prayer request is PLEASE
a) Pray I get a job in Canada so that me and my beau can show enough income to get a Mortgage for a house and can afford to pay it off
b) Pray that I earn enough in these 2 months so that I do not have to depend on anybody
c) Pray that my Beau starts thinking positive thoughts. (He is someone who thinks that the glass is half empty)
d) Pray that I have patience if I have to live from hand to mouth
e) Pray that me and my Beau really love each other and really do want to spend the rest of our lives together.
f) Pray that I am the girl he thinks I am(He thinks I am understanding and friendly, I hope I really am!)

Thank you for your time

This is quite a life change for you dear! I will certainly add you to my prayer list that this journey is made smooth and that windows are opened if doors are shut. God Bless your journey and let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the States!! *hugs*
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

Return to “The Lounge”