Friendship draw ~ in loving memory of Lillian Cisilia Cauvier

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Aquarius

Re: Friendship draw ~ in loving memory of Lillian Cisilia Cauvier

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:11 am

Proof of delivery...continued from previous posts.

11) You gave 1 decoration "Purple Eyeball"
Congratulations Ane! Your prize was kindly donated by Iben, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
PnF friendships meant a great deal to Lillian. And Lillian's friendship also meant a great deal to those of us who played FF and then PnF with Lillian over the years, so the Stingrays named this prize giving a "Friendship Draw" in Lillian's honour.
Your receipt: 163739652. Other's receipt: 163739653.

12) You gave 1 decoration "Yellow Eyeball"
Congratulations Jenn! Your prize was kindly donated by Iben, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
PnF friendships meant a great deal to Lillian. And Lillian's friendship also meant a great deal to those of us who played FF and then PnF with Lillian over the years, so the Stingrays named this prize giving a "Friendship Draw" in Lillian's honour.
Your receipt: 163753430. Other's receipt: 163753431.

13) You gave 1 pet "Regal Andalusian Horse (Rearing)" size 7
Congratulations Pam! Your prize was kindly donated by Dorte Kelly, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.

You gave 1 pet "Regal Andalusian Horse (Trotting)" size 7
Congratulations Pam! Your prize was kindly donated by Dorte Kelly, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.

You gave 1 pet "Regal Andalusian Horse (Running)" size 7
Your receipt: 163754349. Other's receipt: 163754350.

You gave 1 pet "Benna Lime ROLF" size 10
Congratulations Jay! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.

You gave 1 pet "Isuh Teal ROLF" size 10
Congratulations Jay! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.

You gave 1 pet "Wasa Blue ROLF" size 10

You gave 1 pet "Plum Purple ROLF" size 10

You gave 1 pet "Justa Pink ROLF" size 10

You gave 1 pet "Needa Brown ROLF" size 10
Your receipt: 163778068. Other's receipt: 163778069.

You gave 1 pet "Peppermint Candy Turtle" size 10
Congratulations Nuhket! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163778783. Other's receipt: 163778784.

You gave 1 pet "Cherry Chocolate Turtle" size 10
Congratulations Nuhket! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163778764. Other's receipt: 163778765.

You gave 1 pet "Milk Chocolate Turtle" size 10
Your receipt: 163778748. Other's receipt: 163778749.
You gave 1 pet "Cyclops" size 10

Congratulations Sheri! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163779330. Other's receipt: 163779331.

You gave 1 pet "Cychloe" size 10
Congratulations Sheri! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163779319. Other's receipt: 163779320.

You gave 1 pet "Croc-o-pica-dile" size 10
Congratulations Audrey! Your prize was kindly donated by Iben, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163779616. Other's receipt: 163779617.

You gave 1 pet "Smiling Crocodile" size 10
Congratulations Anette! Your prize was kindly donated by Iben, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163779897. Other's receipt: 163779898.

You gave 1 pet "Green Cave Guardian" size 10
Congratulations Georgia! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163780303. Other's receipt: 163780304.

You gave 1 pet "Blue Cave Guardian" size 10
Congratulations Georgia! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163780264. Other's receipt: 163780265.

You gave 1 pet "Purple Cave Guardian" size 10
Your receipt: 163780209. Other's receipt: 163780210.

You gave 1 pet "Yellow Cave Guardian" size 10
Your receipt: 163780188. Other's receipt: 163780189.

You gave 1 pet "Ruby Red Cave Guardian" size 10
Your receipt: 163780167. Other's receipt: 163780168.

You gave 1 pet "Chuckling Chick" size 10
Congratulations Erin! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163780964. Other's receipt: 163780965.

You gave 1 pet "Sparkly-Eyed Chick" size 10
Congratulations Erin! Your prize was donated by me, in loving memory of our friend Lillian Cisilia Cauvier.
Your receipt: 163780949. Other's receipt: 163780950.

You gave 1 pet "Questing Chick" size 10
Your receipt: 163780934. Other's receipt: 163780935.
Warm hugs from Kris & Aquarius

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:03 am

I think that's a wrap, but if I've missed any or made any errors, please let me know and I'll fix it promptly! :-)
Warm hugs from Kris & Aquarius

trishareck

Postby trishareck » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:36 pm

oh boy, I see you really didn't add me to the draw, wow

Return to “The Vault”