Abigail and Lady Thea's Party Bus (x3) Raffle CLOSED *Winners drawn and Announced*

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Iben

Re: Abigail and Lady Thea's Party Bus (x3) Raffle CLOSED *Winners drawn and Announced*

Postby Iben » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:20 am

Thanks for a great raffle ladies, you rocked it!!

Thank you so much for buying me tickets Jenny, Kathy, Tine, Deborah, Diane and Melissa :) Big hugs all around :D

Jeanetta

Re: Abigail and Lady Thea's Party Bus (x3) Raffle CLOSED *Winners drawn and Announced*

Postby Jeanetta » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Grand Finale prize pkg has been delivered to Irene , Congrats !!

onto the bus seat prizes ... I will not be posting proof of delivery for these , however , if there is an issue , I can verify delivery via my gifting history by taking a screenshot if someone needs it :)

In order I will do the 20 bus , then the 30 bus and finally the 72 bus .... hope you enjoy your prizes !!

Jeanetta

Postby Jeanetta » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:17 pm

the 20 seat bus is almost empty , 18 passengers and prizes have been delivered to their destinations ... 2 passengers have jawbreaker feeds to be delivered ... Diane Neal has a JACK feed still to be delivered and Jamie Leigh has a BACON BOMB feed still to be delivered ... I will edit this post when that is completed :) ... this is now completed !!

Sue

Postby Sue » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Thank you for the prizes :D love this bus !

Jeanetta

Postby Jeanetta » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:20 pm

the 30 seat bus is almost empty ... 28 passengers and prizes have been delivered to their destinations ... 2 passengers have jawbreaker feeds still to be delivered ... Cindy M has a Licorice Lipsmacker feed and Kathy D has a Licorice Lipsmacker feed as well .... I will edit this post when that has been completed

Bus driver is taking a break ... needs to visit the facilities and stretch her legs and maybe have some java

this is now completed !!

CarolAnnie66

Re: Abigail and Lady Thea's Party Bus (x3) Raffle *NOW OPEN*

Postby CarolAnnie66 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Bizkit wrote:What a great raffle! We would love to enter the party bus :D

You have given 10000 Silver Mole CURRENCY to this user.
Your gift receipt number is 146049567.
You gave 2500 silver moles CURRENCY

For the last 5 seats on the 32 bus :P

1 seat each for:
Carol H
Kathy
Iben
Kirsten
and the last one for me and Jay.. No worries, he can sit on my lap ;)

Thank you, Tine! :D
Come Visit Esmerelda and Friends!Image

Carina

Postby Carina » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Thanks to everyone for buying me tickets. I won wonderful prizes. Thank you all so much ....

I'm so sorry I totally missed this great raffle.... (Iben knows me, I always need a personal invitation...LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Jeanetta

Postby Jeanetta » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:15 pm

caylin wrote:Thanks to everyone for buying me tickets. I won wonderful prizes. Thank you all so much ....

I'm so sorry I totally missed this great raffle.... (Iben knows me, I always need a personal invitation...LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: )

sorry you missed it , had we known that information , we would have informed you , we are happy that you liked your prizes !

Jeanetta

Postby Jeanetta » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:24 pm

the 72 seat bus is almost empty ..... 64 passengers and their prizes have reached their destinations .... 8 jawbreaker feeds are awaiting 6 people .... Jolie Mae is awaiting a slugsucker feed , Diane N is awaiting a slugsucker feed and a cabbage cruncher feed and another slugsucker feed , Carina has a cabbage cruncher coming her way , Diane Johnston Rogers has a SweetnSour stinger coming her way , Iben has a cabbage cruncher awaiting her , and Chris James has a Bacon Bomb coming to her .... I will update this as feedings are completed !

this is now completed !

Jenny Jarvis

Postby Jenny Jarvis » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Thanks so much for the wonderful prizes and thanks so much to Iben, Deborah and Tine for buying me tickets :D

Return to “The Vault”