CONTEST ***Getting to Know You*** CLOSED

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Tranquility

Re: CONTEST ***Getting to Know You*** CONTEST

Postby Tranquility » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:22 am

About me? When I'm not busy with family commitments (or PnF) I love to get out in the sunshine, taking long walks through the bush or along a beach. I collect shells, and I am also a bit of an "animal magnet", attracting strays without even trying, much to my husband's annoyance! I'm very good at making mess, but I hate housework with a passion, because as soon as I get things tidy, someone else messes them up!

I'm crazy about dolphins, and I have had a few opportunities to "shake paws" with them in real life, which are some of my most treasured memories! I'd like to retire to somewhere on the beach, with a good reef and marine life, but not in a major tourist area. I probably won't do that though, because I'd like to be available to babysit when I become a grandmother, so I'll probably just have to get myself a big aquarium and live in the city :roll:
Kris, Tranquility, Serenity, Noodle & Milkshake
https://apps.facebook.com/petsnfriends/ ... 4427017466

Cisilia

Postby Cisilia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Please enter me for the contest.... and thanks so much. Wishing everyone good luck!

deborahmoya1293

Postby deborahmoya1293 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:30 pm

https://apps.facebook.com/petsnfriends/ ... 4412337402
my friends call me Deb or Debbie...I am gonna be 61 at the end of the year. I am married for almost 40 years..have to grown boys, 3 grandchildren and those who know me .. know my dog ... Frosty. I currently live in Pottstown, PA..lived quite a few places in the past years. In the past 7 years I have moved 6 times...getting too old for this. :-)

Echaen

Postby Echaen » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:36 pm

My name is Echaen and it was 5 minutes since my last spin...LOL

I'm a proud Queenslander, a fulltime caregiver to a small fur family, an armchair sports fan, an avid reader (and aspiring author) and a very bad cook! My favourite genres are science fiction and thrillers.

casperdcat

Postby casperdcat » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:44 pm

Hello, I am 63 yr old female from Perth downunder. I have two children from my first marriage but no grandchildren which I would love to have. My husband of 10 years and I own our own Training Organisation and he is the brains and the teacher, although I help whenever I can, sometimes with catering for specific courses and also for all our First Aid Training. I am quite adept at First Aid Training but don't handle the sight of blood or fractures very well, which precludes me from attaining my trainers qualifications. Nonetheless, I contribute and enjoy meeting a lot of new people on the courses. I also have been doing my own thing with art over the past 12 years. Painting in acrylics on wood, metal, glass, canvas, vinyl, in fact anything, some of my furniture and front door. My husband used to say, don't stand still around "her" or she will paint you too! My loungeroom is my studio, always a mess but shows a definite purpose. I also enjoy making greeting cards and love to bake. I have a massive, probably compulsive, love of cats. I collect cats and have two cabinets full of beautiful figurines along with other cat "stuff" around the home. My real cat Mischa is my inspiration for Minnie Misch and my username here Casperdcat, is in memory of my previous big boy who never liked to cuddle, but always stole whichever seat I was sitting on. I am rather shy, so no matter how much I try to throw myself "out there", I tend to shrink back unless approached,, so please if you ever want to.. message me :-)

kmzano

Postby kmzano » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi! I live just south of Washington, DC, USA. I'm a lawyer and I work long hours and PnF is a nice way to unwind. I have one cat who is beautiful but a little naughty.
Holly the Chat Lives! Visit her and her friends by clicking on the image below.

lisa

Postby lisa » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:45 pm

Cisilia wrote:Please enter me for the contest.... and thanks so much. Wishing everyone good luck!

please tell us a little about yourself - that is the only thing required for this contest
thank you :)

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:59 pm

My home base is Australia but I've been doing community capacity building in remote pacific island communities since 2008. This sounds glamourous until you take into account living in very basic accommodation without your own transport, a continuous power supply, potable water, "big shops" or reliable internet :o

I love gardening and cooking, particularly the challenges of ingredient substitution and preparing nutritious gluten-free food that doesn't taste like cardboard.
Warm hugs from Kris & Aquarius

Vicki Leung

Postby Vicki Leung » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Hello, this is Vicki, I was born in Hong Kong, moved to the U.S. with my family when I was 15, have been here since. I am single, have a dog whom I see as my son. In my spare time, I play PnF. My life is simple, but I like it simple, I am happy.

cheryl miller

Postby cheryl miller » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi Kathy, you probably remember me from Fluff... I know I remember you... Thanks for holding this contest & I wish everyone luck!! I will be the big 50 next month & some days I feel more like 90 lol mentally I will always be in my 20's.. I live in Ontario, Canada with my kitty Willow... Enjoying being back with old friends & the awesomeness of the game & it's creators!! Take care,

Cheryl

Return to “The Vault”