The Mad Hatters Tea Association

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

vey_chyryn

Re: The Mad Hatters Tea Association

Postby vey_chyryn » Thu May 28, 2015 1:43 am

Chamaeleon wrote:Is this the best place to introduce yourself and have general chat - I was thinking "The Lounge" sounded like an informal gathering place for me to visit?

Charli (Charmaine) and Chamaeleon

https://apps.facebook.com/petsnfriends/ ... 4799646970

Welcome! You definitely picked the right place to be!

How has your day been? I got home from work just a couple hours ago, and am filling out my work reports while browsing through new posts here. :)

champranger

Postby champranger » Thu May 28, 2015 2:27 am

tx2001aggie wrote:
Chamaeleon wrote:Is this the best place to introduce yourself and have general chat - I was thinking "The Lounge" sounded like an informal gathering place for me to visit?

Absolutely! Hi Charli (and Chamaeleon!!) I'm Stephanie (one of the mods around this awesome place). What's going on with you today? As for me, I live close to Houston, and am listening to yet more rain today. My list of to dos may include building an ark if this keeps up... :roll: :roll:

I heard, especially that apparently some areas were getting both tornado and flood warning I think. :shock: Just awful. :(
ImageImage

Chamaeleon

Postby Chamaeleon » Thu May 28, 2015 11:57 am

champranger wrote:
tx2001aggie wrote:

Absolutely! Hi Charli (and Chamaeleon!!) I'm Stephanie (one of the mods around this awesome place). What's going on with you today? As for me, I live close to Houston, and am listening to yet more rain today. My list of to dos may include building an ark if this keeps up... :roll: :roll:

I heard, especially that apparently some areas were getting both tornado and flood warning I think. :shock: Just awful. :(

Please stay safe Stephanie! As for me, I've been to the Doctors to have some skin cancers (not the bad kind) burned & cut out. Not the most fun way to spend the day, but better to have them checked out and removed!

Perhaps you could send some rain down under, preferably not torrential or flooding though?
Charli (Charmaine) & Chamaeleon

Kerry Haine

Postby Kerry Haine » Thu May 28, 2015 12:58 pm

Good afternoon everybody, Papa Bear has come by to say hello, and sends his love for you all <3 :D <3

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Kerry Haine wrote:Good afternoon everybody, Papa Bear has come by to say hello, and sends his love for you all <3 :D <3

Hello hello Papa Bear... good Morning, here for me! I hope you have a wonderful evening, and stop by anytime! xo
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Thu May 28, 2015 3:33 pm

champranger wrote:I heard, especially that apparently some areas were getting both tornado and flood warning I think. :shock: Just awful. :(

Chamaeleon wrote:Please stay safe Stephanie! As for me, I've been to the Doctors to have some skin cancers (not the bad kind) burned & cut out. Not the most fun way to spend the day, but better to have them checked out and removed!

Perhaps you could send some rain down under, preferably not torrential or flooding though?

Thank you both! Oh yes, high and dry for me today (thankfully!)
And good for you getting checked out and suspicious spots removed. Melanoma runs in my family (SCARY!) and I am very fair skinned, so I am always on the lookout! Believe me, I would LOVE to send y'all some of the wet stuff, we've got an abundance at the moment! (Hopefully it didn't ALL fall this month, leaving us sweltering in drought come summer time.)
Nice to see the sun out today... my 4 year old needs some outside time to work off his energy! Now if I could just banish the mosquitoes to you know where, I'd be over the moon happy! They are the size of pterodactyls! lol

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Thu May 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Kerry Haine wrote:Good afternoon everybody, Papa Bear has come by to say hello, and sends his love for you all <3 :D <3

Welcome! Very happy to meet a new member. :D Stop by as often as you'd like!

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Thu May 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Today is dry by me, the last two days were all rain! We needed it though.

I was working on an entry for orange you glad last night, and my internet had been iffy most of the day. I finally get it finished and try to save it....and the page doesn't load, I get an error screen, and all my work gone! >< Going to try again later since internet seems fine today.

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Thu May 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Oh boo... isn't technology/the internet great! Sooooo reliable...what would we do without it! I hope you were able to get it saved this time and entered into the contest!! ;)

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Thu May 28, 2015 10:31 pm

tx2001aggie wrote:Oh boo... isn't technology/the internet great! Sooooo reliable...what would we do without it! I hope you were able to get it saved this time and entered into the contest!! ;)

Luckily I was able to get it entered this time! Not quite what I would have really liked to make, but since I only started a few days ago I have to make do with what I've been able to get. No complaints, though. It's fun starting new!

Return to “The Lounge”