The Mad Hatters Tea Association

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

tx2001aggie

Re: The Mad Hatters Tea Association

Postby tx2001aggie » Fri May 29, 2015 1:57 am

I agree, I actually like seeing all the "habis" (to use the old terminology)/ artworks now that we've gone to inventory only. It really feels like a true game now that you have to buy every little thing you want to use.
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Fri May 29, 2015 3:09 am

I definitely agree. I can hardly wait until we get more players!

I've been working on a list of suggestion threads to make, there's so much I wanted to see in that other game that never came to fruition, and would love to see them here as well.

champranger

Postby champranger » Fri May 29, 2015 7:51 pm

tx2001aggie wrote:Thank you both! Oh yes, high and dry for me today (thankfully!)
And good for you getting checked out and suspicious spots removed. Melanoma runs in my family (SCARY!) and I am very fair skinned, so I am always on the lookout! Believe me, I would LOVE to send y'all some of the wet stuff, we've got an abundance at the moment! (Hopefully it didn't ALL fall this month, leaving us sweltering in drought come summer time.)
Nice to see the sun out today... my 4 year old needs some outside time to work off his energy! Now if I could just banish the mosquitoes to you know where, I'd be over the moon happy! They are the size of pterodactyls! lol

If you find a way to banish mosquitoes, please let me know lol. 8-)
ImageImage

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Fri May 29, 2015 8:49 pm

champranger wrote:If you find a way to banish mosquitoes, please let me know lol. 8-)

Ha! I'd be a gazillionaire! :lol: :lol: :lol:

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Fri May 29, 2015 9:12 pm

tx2001aggie wrote:
champranger wrote:If you find a way to banish mosquitoes, please let me know lol. 8-)

Yes you would! I'm sure most of the world would love you for figuring it out. (I know I would!)

champranger

Postby champranger » Fri May 29, 2015 9:17 pm

vey_chyryn wrote:
tx2001aggie wrote:

Yes you would! I'm sure most of the world would love you for figuring it out. (I know I would!)

Yes indeed! :lol:
ImageImage

Chamaeleon

Postby Chamaeleon » Sat May 30, 2015 1:09 am

tx2001aggie wrote:
champranger wrote:I heard, especially that apparently some areas were getting both tornado and flood warning I think. :shock: Just awful. :(

Chamaeleon wrote:Please stay safe Stephanie! As for me, I've been to the Doctors to have some skin cancers (not the bad kind) burned & cut out. Not the most fun way to spend the day, but better to have them checked out and removed!

Perhaps you could send some rain down under, preferably not torrential or flooding though?

Thank you both! Oh yes, high and dry for me today (thankfully!)
And good for you getting checked out and suspicious spots removed. Melanoma runs in my family (SCARY!) and I am very fair skinned, so I am always on the lookout! Believe me, I would LOVE to send y'all some of the wet stuff, we've got an abundance at the moment! (Hopefully it didn't ALL fall this month, leaving us sweltering in drought come summer time.)
Nice to see the sun out today... my 4 year old needs some outside time to work off his energy! Now if I could just banish the mosquitoes to you know where, I'd be over the moon happy! They are the size of pterodactyls! lol

Haven't had rain for a while, so I forgot the down side - mossies, ewww!
Charli (Charmaine) & Chamaeleon

Chamaeleon

Postby Chamaeleon » Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 am

tx2001aggie wrote:I agree, I actually like seeing all the "habis" (to use the old terminology)/ artworks now that we've gone to inventory only. It really feels like a true game now that you have to buy every little thing you want to use.

I like being inventory only too. I don't need a lot seeing as most of my art is pink :?
Charli (Charmaine) & Chamaeleon

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Sat May 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Happy weekend y'all!! Anyone have anything fun planned? Nothing over the moon for me, but I did attend my 4yo son's PreK3 Spring program last night... it was a hoot!

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Sat May 30, 2015 1:06 pm

I don't really have anything special planned. Have some work to finish up today, probably going out to get some tasty seafood this evening with a friend, and one of my roommates is having his brother come stay the night. And I'm planning for tomorrow to be a bunch of bedroom cleaning and laundry - I'm really behind!

Return to “The Lounge”