Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Kerry Haine

Re: The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Postby Kerry Haine » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Thank you !

lisa

Postby lisa » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:48 pm

prayers for my papa bear.....may God protect you during your surgery...i pray that He gives the surgeon a steady hand and enables him to use his skills and knowledge to best treat your hand. i pray for God to provide you with peace and comfort and allows minimal pain and discomfort during your recovery. i love you papa!

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:02 am

I'm asking for prayers, well wishes, and white lights on three fronts here, all of them a little different.

First off, my Grandfather has to start dialysis for his medical condition and is arguing against it. Several family members have gone on dialysis and died, but they all started the treatment too late. He would be starting it earlier than anyone else had, and if nothing else it would prolong his life by a couple years. I think he is afraid but doesn't wish to admit it. My father traveled to visit him last night to try and talk some sense into him.

Second, and far less severe, two of my roommates have been unemployed for months. They have been searching to no avail, and though not their faults it is putting a large stress on the two of us that have an income. We really want to move from where we are - our landlord is one of the strictest in town...we were threaten with eviction for helping take care of a pregnant stray cat while giving birth and giving her kittens a safe box to sleep in on the porch. But before we can move we need everyone working, which is proving difficult.

Third...a dear pet of my friend's had to be put down yesterday morning. Maka was a sweet tabby, almost two years old, who loved to play fetch. Some of you may remember I posted a few videos of her. She started acting very sluggish, unable to control her bladder or keep food down, and started just falling asleep in her puddles of pee. We found out she had feline leukemia. Now we are hoping the other two cats in the same household are not infected as well.

I appreciate any support, this whole last week has been more than a rollercoaster.

tx2001aggie

Postby tx2001aggie » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:36 pm

vey_chyryn wrote:I'm asking for prayers, well wishes, and white lights on three fronts here, all of them a little different.
I appreciate any support, this whole last week has been more than a rollercoaster.

Keeping your grandfather, you & your roommates and your friend (with her remaining cats) in my prayers.
*hugs*
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

Kerry Haine

Postby Kerry Haine » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Thank you ,surgery went ok, God bless

Belle

Postby Belle » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:02 am

Kerry Haine wrote:Thank you ,surgery went ok, God bless

So thankful all eventually went well. Pray for quick recovery for your hand and you will be good as new. Blessings!

Kerry Haine

Postby Kerry Haine » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:31 am

thank you .God bless you .

Chamaeleon

Postby Chamaeleon » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:57 am

Prayers for a quick recovery for Papa Bear; for Leora's family and friends; and for Lynn and her mum. Also prayers for those in Australia and PNG in severe drought. Amen.
Charli (Charmaine) & Chamaeleon

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:27 am

Prayers for Papa Bear's continued good recovery and for Lynn's mum's recovery :(
Warm hugs from Kris & Aquarius

Belle

Postby Belle » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:46 am

lisa wrote:prayers for my papa bear.....may God protect you during your surgery...i pray that He gives the surgeon a steady hand and enables him to use his skills and knowledge to best treat your hand. i pray for God to provide you with peace and comfort and allows minimal pain and discomfort during your recovery. i love you papa!

So sorry for all your trials Sometimes life can be hard. I pray God's healing power over your grandpa's kidneys, and also good jobs for your roommates that will supply with the all their needs. Pray for the friend that loss her pet God's comfort and His protection over the other two cats. God is Able when we are not. blessings! Pray that your grandpa will feels God's love in a special way tonight.

Return to “The Lounge”