The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

lisa

Postby lisa » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Welcome to the Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room! Here is a place where you can share your burdens and prayer requests. No prayer is too small or too big. Don't be afraid to tell us what's on your heart. If you have a need, bring it here and we'll take it to the Lord in prayer. This is open to all who enter. All we ask is that you respect those who have posted.

Here people can post their
* Prayer requests
* Encouraging notes

Remember that we are NOT here to JUDGE or CRITICIZE
We ARE HERE to SHOW GOD's LOVE and MERCY.

Blessings!

I have created a signature for this room - it links straight to here. Please feel free to use it for yourself so that others know you visit here and if they click on it, they too can easily stop by.

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.totallysocial.me/mspforum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=147][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/so4jug.jpg[/img][/url]

lynnmccorry

Re: The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Postby lynnmccorry » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:16 pm

*EDITED* There is a 3rd update on page 3

Hi my friends. I need prayers so badly. If you pray, please say some prayers for my mum or if you don't, please send positive thoughts. She and my husband were in a terrible car accident. Those of you who are FB friends with me will know the story. What I will do is copy and paste it below so you know why I am asking for the prayers. I'll post the first message I put up and under it I will post the update. Thank you so much everyone.

Hugs x x x Lynn

FIRST POST

URGENT - To my family and friends
Yesterday I told you all that mum was having a knee replacement operation on Thursday. I've had lots of messages and calls wishing her well so I need to tell you all this. Yesterday mum had to go to the hospital for pre operation tests etc. Brian had to go to pick her up. On the way home they had a massive accident. I'm finding it hard to write this so I will just write out the facts.
The accident was not Brian's fault. The car that hit them was a 3 ton 4wd with a roo bar. Our car is a total write off. Brian has bruising but is ok. Mum is not good. It took them over an hour to get her out of the car. Ambulance and firebrigade etc. got there quickly as they were only about 4 minutes away from qE2 but she was taken to RPH..

Mum is still in the Trauma Unit. Her arm is broken and they are not sure if they will need to operate on it. Last night her blood pressure dropped dramatically so a nurse sat by her bed for 12 hours and then she was on some serious watch thing where they kept checking her constantly. Her breathing was bad but is a bit better now. They are still doing scans, tests etc. to see if her spine is ok. Don't know what is going to happen. Things might go well and she might be out before we know it or things might not go so well. We are just waiting for what the doctors say. So her knee operation won't obviously be happening now.

We have 2 cars. A 2 year old Veloster Turbo which is pretty much a sports car and a subaru 4wd. Mum likes going in the subaru because it's not so low. By the grace of God there was no petrol in it yesterday so Brian had to take the Veloster (which has a safety rating above the Australian standard). If they had taken the subaru, the firemen said mum would have died in the accident and Brian may have too.

So that's all I have to tell you for now. We are just playing the waiting game. Mum is in a lot of pain, in shock, scared etc. I think I have told you everything. My mind is still dazed. I will update you if anything else happens. I'm writing this on my wall so all my family will see it and friends of mums etc. Please keep her in your prayers, that would mean so much to us. Love to you all. x x x

SECOND POST - UPDATE

UPDATE ON MY MUM
Following on from my last post....
Looks like things are a bit worse than we thought. Mum has a huge hematomia from the middle of her stomach, right around her left hip, up around her ribs and around to her spine..it's huge. She has had a blood transfusion. However her blood pressure keeps going very low even with the transfusion. There is a nurse sitting with her constantly to monitor her.

There is some other stuff we know that could end up being very bad and very serious but I'm not ready to tell you about that yet because she has had heaps of scans and tests done and we don't know the outcome. It could end up being fine or could end up being really bad. Will update you as soon as I know.

Thanks for all your comments on the other post and your calls and messages. Sorry if i don't answer them all. I'm in a bit of a mess and things have finally hit home with Brian and he is now in a state of shock.
Love and hugs to you all and please keep those prayers going for mum.
Last edited by lynnmccorry on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lynn and Lily
Come and visit us anytime, we love visitors.
https://apps.facebook.com/petsnfriends/ ... 3298643194

Barb Blasio

Postby Barb Blasio » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Oh Lisa!! This is wonderful! Thank you
https://apps.facebook.com/petsnfriends/community.php?id=8177714090509675770
Barb ~N~ Rosie @}->>--¤Ä ®ö§ë F®öm {ßå®ß} @}->>--¤

Barb Blasio

Postby Barb Blasio » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:32 pm

Lynn, I've been praying for you, Brian, your mum and Jade too.
much love, Barb Blasio
https://apps.facebook.com/petsnfriends/community.php?id=8177714090509675770
Barb ~N~ Rosie @}->>--¤Ä ®ö§ë F®öm {ßå®ß} @}->>--¤

Pandi2

Postby Pandi2 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Lynn - we will definitely keep all of you in our prayers. :cry:

Ruff'smom

Postby Ruff'smom » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Lynn, joining you in prayer for your mom...also for you & the rest of the family.

Vicki Leung

Postby Vicki Leung » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Lynn, I am so sorry, prayers, n hugs with lots of love

angelaktang

Postby angelaktang » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:14 am

So sorry to read about what you are going through... sending postive thoughts your way... praying that it all turns out well for your mom. <3

jannbb

Postby jannbb » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:39 am

Lynn, I am so sorry to hear about this accident. Sending prayer, and healing light, good vibes, and anything else you think might help Please remember to eat, and hydrate yourself. You have a lot on your plate right now, and you need to have good nutrition and hydration as well. Do what you need to do to get some rest. Love to you and your family....let's hope that things turn around soon, and Mum is on the mend.

Belle

Postby Belle » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:00 am

Praying for your mom right now. All things are possible with God. Hugs and blessings

Return to “The Lounge”