Kiflayn

Re: The Pets 'n' Friends Prayer Room

Postby Kiflayn » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:48 pm

I need all the prayers I can get. I just hope it is smooth :fingers crossed:

lisa

Postby lisa » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:18 am

prayers needed.....

after much prayer, i felt that the Lord has led me to make the decision to resign from my job effective june 5th. i have complete faith that God has plans for me that include working from home with david on pets 'n' friends on a more full time basis. this comes at a difficult time as we have just moved into a new apartment with new expenses. the one thing that will help is the cost of my auto insurance will drop due to not having to have a particular type of coverage (this is a mandatory requirement due to transporting clients). but to be very honest, payments to pnf have been a little low so of course, my human nature worries how will we manage? i know that my God is ever faithful in His provisions and He has always supplied for our needs. i know that all i need to do is continue to trust in God's providing what we need to cover our expenses but unfortunately my faith does waiver at times of uncertainty like this.

so please pray that my faith remain strong as i prepare for the transition from working outside of the house to working from home. pray that God continues to show me that He has the perfect plan for me and that i should not be afraid of whatever i will be facing. pray that God continues to provide for my needs (and occasionally grant me the desires of my heart). and as i make this transition, pray that i can show who God is through my words and actions.

thank you and God bless

lisa :)

Jeanetta

Postby Jeanetta » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:25 pm

lisa wrote:prayers needed.....

after much prayer, i felt that the Lord has led me to make the decision to resign from my job effective june 5th. i have complete faith that God has plans for me that include working from home with david on pets 'n' friends on a more full time basis. this comes at a difficult time as we have just moved into a new apartment with new expenses. the one thing that will help is the cost of my auto insurance will drop due to not having to have a particular type of coverage (this is a mandatory requirement due to transporting clients). but to be very honest, payments to pnf have been a little low so of course, my human nature worries how will we manage? i know that my God is ever faithful in His provisions and He has always supplied for our needs. i know that all i need to do is continue to trust in God's providing what we need to cover our expenses but unfortunately my faith does waiver at times of uncertainty like this.

so please pray that my faith remain strong as i prepare for the transition from working outside of the house to working from home. pray that God continues to show me that He has the perfect plan for me and that i should not be afraid of whatever i will be facing. pray that God continues to provide for my needs (and occasionally grant me the desires of my heart). and as i make this transition, pray that i can show who God is through my words and actions.

thank you and God bless

lisa :)

praying that your heart's desire , and your new direction , is God's will !!! Keep the faith !!! xoxoxo

Belle

Postby Belle » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:48 am

You both will continue to be in my prayers! HE is able.

Belle

Postby Belle » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Need agreement in prayer for my grandson. We prayed six months ago and he found a good job . Now need prayer for his relationship with my daughter. He has misplaced anger for her. please pray with me for their relationship. thank you!

careforyou2

Postby careforyou2 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:39 pm

Prayers sent!

Belle

Postby Belle » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:06 am

Thanks for ALL prayers for my grandson. blessings to you all~

deborahmoya1293

Postby deborahmoya1293 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:23 am

please pray for my Granddaughter(Scarlett) who is in the hospital having seizures due to a UTI and her temp is so high..she just turned 3 a few weeks ago..thank you so much

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Prayers for Scarlett and for her family while she is so ill *gentle hugs*

deborahmoya1293 wrote:please pray for my Granddaughter(Scarlett) who is in the hospital having seizures due to a UTI and her temp is so high..she just turned 3 a few weeks ago..thank you so much
Warm hugs from Kris & Aquarius

lisa

Postby lisa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:53 pm

deborahmoya1293 wrote:please pray for my Granddaughter(Scarlett) who is in the hospital having seizures due to a UTI and her temp is so high..she just turned 3 a few weeks ago..thank you so much

Prayers being lifted for Scarlett. Please keep us up to date on her progress.
*hugs*

Return to “The Lounge”