Monthly "Bonuses" ?

A place to learn how to get Pets 'n' Friends premium currency

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Heather

Monthly "Bonuses" ?

Postby Heather » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi All,

First, I apologize if this is the wrong place for this question..

The question is - will there be anything implemented for people who would like to buy gold more than once a month but who would like to hold off on getting more of the same pets you get with the gold? Say if I wanted to purchase again this month, instead of getting another mouse, etc - I could instead get a 'marker' of some sort that I could turn in another month if there are new pets I'm dying to have a load of?

Thank you so much for you time. I hope I made sense.

Best,
Heather :)

David J Weston

Re: Monthly "Bonuses" ?

Postby David J Weston » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Hi Heather,

I am in favour of the idea, but like everything else it takes time. Before we can have whatever we call our version of a 'golden ticket' we need limited edition trading to be working. Thankfully I am working on that at the present time.

:: Deep breath ::

In response to your question I have decided that until such time as we DO have whatever we call them, I am prepared to keep a paper record of how many 'PnF pet credits' are due to any person who prefers not to take the bonuses offered at this time, and then send them the required number of 'PnF pet credits' once we have a working system. To qualify for this a person need only advise me at the time of payment that this is what they prefer. Right now advising me would be performed by stating the desire for credits rather than poses in the monthly bonus thread, because that method is open to all.

Heather

Postby Heather » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:31 pm

David Joshua Knight wrote:Hi Heather,

I am in favour of the idea, but like everything else it takes time. Before we can have whatever we call our version of a 'golden ticket' we need limited edition trading to be working. Thankfully I am working on that at the present time.

:: Deep breath ::

In response to your question I have decided that until such time as we DO have whatever we call them, I am prepared to keep a paper record of how many 'PnF pet credits' are due to any person who prefers not to take the bonuses offered at this time, and then send them the required number of 'PnF pet credits' once we have a working system. To qualify for this a person need only advise me at the time of payment that this is what they prefer. Right now advising me would be performed by stating the desire for credits rather than poses in the monthly bonus thread, because that method is open to all.

Hi David :)

Thank you for such a fast response...I know you're a very busy guy. :)

That's really awesome that you're willing to keep track like that, though I'm not sure I'm the sort who would ask you to do that for me. But, still - what a kind and committed gesture towards the players. Thank you.

Keep up the fantastic work... so happy to help in what way i can to support the continued growth of PnF. :)

joli3ma3

Postby joli3ma3 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Heather wrote:Hi All,

First, I apologize if this is the wrong place for this question..

The question is - will there be anything implemented for people who would like to buy gold more than once a month but who would like to hold off on getting more of the same pets you get with the gold? Say if I wanted to purchase again this month, instead of getting another mouse, etc - I could instead get a 'marker' of some sort that I could turn in another month if there are new pets I'm dying to have a load of?

Thank you so much for you time. I hope I made sense.

Best,
Heather :)

I'm behind you on this Heather. It's important to me to have something in place in regards to this issue.

David, we appreciate all you do for us!

David J Weston

Postby David J Weston » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:11 pm

I am just back from holiday. I intend to announce something tomorrow.

Return to “Golden Moles”