Holiday specific: Halloweenish Ideas (All kinds of stuff in one big ol' post)

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

kimthulhu

Holiday specific: Halloweenish Ideas (All kinds of stuff in one big ol' post)

Postby kimthulhu » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:55 pm

I'm a gal who enjoys the creepy side of life all year long, so naturally Halloweenish items are especially awesome to me. I look forward to them like nothing else :D! Here are a few ideas that would just put me over the moon if they ever debued in Pets n' Friends.

Pets:
Black Widow -( I have no doubts our artists could come up with a cutesy version of such a creep-o spider...I imagine her with cutesy eyelashes on her sparking eyes hee hee)

Werewolf -(there...there wolf :p )

More monsters! -(Oh how I love them! Maybe a little Sea Monster with tentacles? Gills and fins :) )

Dancing Skeleton- (Just a friendly looking little guy doing a jig? Top hat and cane optional heehee)

Barn Owl- (She'd be such a hoot)

Scenes:
Cemetery gates -(maybe a swirly looking fence with grass in the background and dark sky)

Front Porch- (could totally be used all year round. maybe like a front door, doorbell, lit porch light...)

The Castle- (something on a hilltop maybe? with like a lightning storm in the background for extra creep points)

The Mystics room- (Moons, stars and celestial swirls kinda wallpaper. Maybe a dark wood looking floor? A room Merlin would love )

Castle Hallway- (A grand looking room with large elegant picture frames on the wall. Maybe pillars holding up a fancy vases? Knights armor on display kinda thing? luxurious flowy curtains over a window? Very haunted mansionish?)

Ocean Storm- ( It's best not to brave such waters ... Poseidon must be angry)

Effects:
Glowing eyes- (What are those from?! is someone *gulp* something looking at me?)

Shapes:
Black and white striped line thin and thick versions- (Could be used for witches tights, floor designs, One of these lines could replace having to use 3 or 4 other lines at once to create the same effect)

Spiral/ swirl- (All colors would be cool , Linking to Halloween they could be black, orange, and white ones?)

Decorations:
Crystal ball on pretty stand- (Look upon by crystal ball...OoOoOoOooo :p Similar to the snow globe we currently have maybe, but no snow inside? maybe sparkles...you cant go wrong with sparkles.)

Crescent Moon- (a beautiful blue one? maybe a white or even yellow one too? )

Merlin's Books- (a stack of books in various colors and thicknesses)

More Costume hats- (trick or treaters need costumes right? how about a cowboy hat, wizard hat with stars on it, Monster horns?, Clown hat, Silly headbands or something?)

Costume Pieces?- (A ballet skirt? Stick horse for cowboy? Clown Nose? Frankenstein bolts? Kitty whiskers with ears and nose?)

Black Baccara Rose- (Ever so dark and beautiful)

Fairy wings- (a "flat" looking pair that can be added to make any pet able to fly. Such a cool costume! Different colors maybe? Connected or separate, both would be beautiful)

Tombstones- (Various shapes, just a simple RIP on it would be cool)

Spider webs- (Lets make charlotte proud! New web shapes please)

Swirly Witches Boot- (would be cool to use with shapes in the art editor to make a person or something else with)

Foods:
Fish bones- (Eww... looks like someone already ate this)

Wormy spaghetti- (wiggly noodles...oh wait! that's no noodle that's a bunch of smiley worms! EEK!)

Braaaaaaains- (Oh my. What kind of pet would want this? OH MY GOSH! Zom-petssss! They're coming to get you Barbaraaa)

....Aaaaaaand that's all I have for now hee hee. Thanks for reading. (If anyone is reading that is.)

Return to “Decorations”