Art Challenge Suggestions

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

KathyD

Re: Art Challenge Suggestions

Postby KathyD » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:39 am

lisa wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I would like to suggest a "Caption Me" art comp, where artists make whatever they want and title it "Caption Me" and voters suggest a caption for the art in the comments sections in the Gallery and on the persons page.

This idea is intended to increase social engagement around the art and to make voting even more fun and social.

*hugs*

i really, really, really like this idea!!!

Love this idea!

joli3ma3

Postby joli3ma3 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Does this get looked at any more? ...

lisa

Postby lisa » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:40 pm

joli3ma3 wrote:Does this get looked at any more? ...

Yes - I check it periodically and I know that one of the artists will come in and check it as well :)

CarolAnnie66

Postby CarolAnnie66 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:38 pm

World Fair Trade Day is coming up on May 13,

Farmers get the profit instead of greedy "middle men" when we use fair trade products. We'd all be in pretty bad shape without farmers! How about an art contest showing how we can support fair trade?

Come Visit Esmerelda and Friends!Image

nukhet

Postby nukhet » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:10 pm

International Day of Happiness
20 March

What is the International Day of Happiness? It’s a day to be happy, of course! Since 2013, the United Nations has celebrated the International Day of Happiness as a way to recognise the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world. In 2015 the UN launched 17 Sustainable Development Goals that seek to end poverty, reduce inequality, and protect our planet – three key aspects that lead to well-being and happiness.

We are excited to announce that the Smurfs have rallied behind the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals for this year's International Day of Happiness!

The United Nations invites each person of any age, plus every classroom, business and government to celebrate the International Day of Happiness using hashtag #SmallSmurfsBigGoals.

I've copied and pasted the info from here..http://www.un.org/en/events/happinessday/ and i think it is a wonderful idea to spread happiness around in our weekly art competitions..what do you think?...

lisa

Postby lisa » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:11 pm

nukhetari wrote:International Day of Happiness
20 March

What is the International Day of Happiness? It’s a day to be happy, of course! Since 2013, the United Nations has celebrated the International Day of Happiness as a way to recognise the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world. In 2015 the UN launched 17 Sustainable Development Goals that seek to end poverty, reduce inequality, and protect our planet – three key aspects that lead to well-being and happiness.

We are excited to announce that the Smurfs have rallied behind the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals for this year's International Day of Happiness!

The United Nations invites each person of any age, plus every classroom, business and government to celebrate the International Day of Happiness using hashtag #SmallSmurfsBigGoals.

I've copied and pasted the info from here..http://www.un.org/en/events/happinessday/ and i think it is a wonderful idea to spread happiness around in our weekly art competitions..what do you think?...

I love this!! I will add it to my list and as long as I don't forget, I will plan to center the art challenge on this for the week leading up to the day :)

busladyr48

Postby busladyr48 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:10 pm

I just found this cool website that lists all the real as well as for fun holidays for every day of the year.

https://www.checkiday.com/

Image Image

nukhet

Postby nukhet » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:31 am

:D :D wonderful :)
lisa wrote:
nukhetari wrote:International Day of Happiness
20 March

I love this!! I will add it to my list and as long as I don't forget, I will plan to center the art challenge on this for the week leading up to the day :)

Return to “Competition suggestions”