Comments

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

CarolAnnie66

Comments

Postby CarolAnnie66 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:07 pm

I would love to see comments stay with the home page, rather than being attached to the particular art work. Since a new (non-Facebook) comment system is in the works, maybe the option to leave a comment on art or on the home page would be good.
Personally, I change my page frequently, and usually the comnents are not specific to the artwork, so I'd like to see them stay with the page, instead of having to search for a comment. Also, when someone comments, clicking it takes you to their Facebook page, rather than their PnF page. Will this be changing when the commenting changes? That would be awesome.
Thanks for a great game!
Come Visit Esmerelda and Friends!Image

vey_chyryn

Re: Comments

Postby vey_chyryn » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:10 am

CarolAnnie66 wrote:I would love to see comments stay with the home page, rather than being attached to the particular art work. Since a new (non-Facebook) comment system is in the works, maybe the option to leave a comment on art or on the home page would be good.
Personally, I change my page frequently, and usually the comnents are not specific to the artwork, so I'd like to see them stay with the page, instead of having to search for a comment. Also, when someone comments, clicking it takes you to their Facebook page, rather than their PnF page. Will this be changing when the commenting changes? That would be awesome.
Thanks for a great game!

Hey Carol!

I know some of what your asking for will be possible when that happens (the going to a person's facebook page instead of their PnF page is COMPLETELY because of having to use fb's comment feature).

As for posting on a person's page instead of their art, that is already possible (and something I try to do all the time).

When on someone else's page, click the little icon that looks like a pencil and notepad (right above the link icon). This will bring you to the PAGE comment section, not the art comment section. When viewing your own page, you can click on the same icon or scroll to the bottom of your page.

I do think this feature needs to be more obvious, maybe actually put on a person's page instead of an extra click - very few users are aware there is a difference, or most choose to just comment on the slide because it is easier.

Return to “Suggestions”