Just a few suggestions :)

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Mystia

Just a few suggestions :)

Postby Mystia » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Wondering if these are possible to look into:

*turn the hover text off, the white box when the arrow hits an item

*putting the foods in numeric order from most to least like when we have new food a pet haven't tried yet

*In our inventory it would be so helpful of there is a search tab for when we are looking for specific items
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile and the world smiles with you!

Tiarra

https://www.pets-n-friends.com/communit ... 5338489082

vey_chyryn

Re: Just a few suggestions :)

Postby vey_chyryn » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:19 am

Mystia wrote:Wondering if these are possible to look into:

*turn the hover text off, the white box when the arrow hits an item

*putting the foods in numeric order from most to least like when we have new food a pet haven't tried yet

*In our inventory it would be so helpful of there is a search tab for when we are looking for specific items

Hello!

(I know this post is a little old, but no one has answered it yet and all of these have been addressed prior to your post.)

Turning off the hover text is an option which has been discussed in the past as has been said it will be doable in the future - we just do not know how soon that will be. It is annoying for old users, but necessary for new users.

"New foods" (foods a pet has not tried) have always been listed in numeric value of those you own the most of to the least of. If this could be implied in some manner to the foods already tried (+10s, +9s, etc) I think it would be very helpful.

I completely agree a search function would be great. (Even if it was just that text was available outside of a hover so we could ctrl+f to find an item.)

Misslalaa

Postby Misslalaa » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Hi!

thank you for having this!

you know in the escrow shop. I keep on adding deleting items. can you PLS add boxes to tick so we remove few items at once. rather than remove each item at a time?

can the power pet bars plssssss stay the same? I barely can buy the current price..

for this month you put up full size and size 10 pets. I missed my chance for the purple hippo. can you at least put it for size 10s. I insist that you didnt keep purple hippo long enough but then again Im not sure..

ohhh we need to do sth about joy. its just driving me crazy. we want to know who giftted us.

can you raise the limit of food skill. Only 24 pets can give us foodies???? noooo plssss me want foodies from all my pets.

can we PLS feed more than once to each pet. at least 5 times???

can we pet twice. so double fnc :)

I love everything about pnf. thank you so much! It brings joy to my heart..what would I do with out pnf..wouldnt have made it believe me.

things I love:
most of the foodies
most of the pets too cute.
love love the decos.
I just love the scooters! cant get enough. I love that you earn them no need for gold silver mole or fnc. phew.
thank you for everything.

thanks!

Misslalaa

Postby Misslalaa » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:52 pm

hi. Im loving the stuff at the puzzle boxes but we dont have enough time to get them. like the eagles the water fountain the snowcones. like the previous pink hippo. maybe you could extend the time before it used to stay longer that seemed better. thanks!

Misslalaa

Postby Misslalaa » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:31 am

Misslalaa wrote:hi. Im loving the stuff at the puzzle boxes but we dont have enough time to get them. like the eagles the water fountain the snowcones. like the previous pink hippo. maybe you could extend the time before it used to stay longer that seemed better. thanks!

thank you! got htis times mystery box items!!

Im after purple hippo and fountains. can we get those back??

just trying my luck can we have cheaper bars on occasions at least. you know lllike at supermarkets. thanks again

Return to “Suggestions”