Just a few suggestions :)

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Mystia

Just a few suggestions :)

Postby Mystia » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Wondering if these are possible to look into:

*turn the hover text off, the white box when the arrow hits an item

*putting the foods in numeric order from most to least like when we have new food a pet haven't tried yet

*In our inventory it would be so helpful of there is a search tab for when we are looking for specific items
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile and the world smiles with you!

Tiarra

https://www.pets-n-friends.com/communit ... 5338489082

vey_chyryn

Re: Just a few suggestions :)

Postby vey_chyryn » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:19 am

Mystia wrote:Wondering if these are possible to look into:

*turn the hover text off, the white box when the arrow hits an item

*putting the foods in numeric order from most to least like when we have new food a pet haven't tried yet

*In our inventory it would be so helpful of there is a search tab for when we are looking for specific items

Hello!

(I know this post is a little old, but no one has answered it yet and all of these have been addressed prior to your post.)

Turning off the hover text is an option which has been discussed in the past as has been said it will be doable in the future - we just do not know how soon that will be. It is annoying for old users, but necessary for new users.

"New foods" (foods a pet has not tried) have always been listed in numeric value of those you own the most of to the least of. If this could be implied in some manner to the foods already tried (+10s, +9s, etc) I think it would be very helpful.

I completely agree a search function would be great. (Even if it was just that text was available outside of a hover so we could ctrl+f to find an item.)

Return to “Suggestions”