Suggestion - Update number of upsize requirements

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Heather

Suggestion - Update number of upsize requirements

Postby Heather » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:59 pm

I just wanted to say I wish at times that not everything was so hard to upsize from the machine prizes. I get that we need 'rare' things - but things that are so hard to get only a tiny number can manage the FS seems -too hard-.

Or, maybe it's just me, I know it could be said those FS are the result of hard work petting, trading, etc - but I have now almost traded every extra food and drink I had to trade and I am still only going to manage about 3/4 size tens total and then it will be left to petting, gifts, and buying. I cannot buy - 20 gold is outrageous to me, I can't pet enough, and others are saving too and can't just gift to me based on my charm. lol.

Maybe someday we could adjust 'how many' you need just a little?

Okay so say like 12 4s get you a 7 and 8 7s get you a 10 and 4 10s get you a FS

- that just seems....a little more fair.. to me........ it at least gives more people a shot ........... and not just the ones who can afford to pet all day or spend so much on gold.. or who have enough friends who all want to gift them... or can trade bunches...........

thank you for listening!! :D :D

Echaen

Re: Suggestion - Update number of upsize requirements

Postby Echaen » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:58 am

Just my opinion, but full size cocktails are a bit of a challenge because you can't win enough size 10's on the wheel of one particular type in a month so if you are spending your SM to buy size 4s in the Auction House, you will be short of SM to feed and spin, and a moderate stockpile of FnC from the previous month isn't going to be enough.

Maybe if the Fruit Machine let you choose which size 10 cocktail when you win one, there'd be more potential to make a full size, particularly of the most popular one each month, which is less likely to sell cheap as a size 10 in the Auction House?

DipsyDee3

Postby DipsyDee3 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:39 pm

But i think that a long time ago there was chat about this. the size up ratios were carefully calculated in order to place a certain value on a certain thing. some things NEED to be harder to get. if everything was free and easy, we would grow bored and have no way to trade the things we worked hard for, to get gold. if nothing was rare, the economy would crash
as usual, my link is in my siggies
Image Image

Echaen

Postby Echaen » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:53 am

Fair point, but I'm not sure we have the balance quite right yet, which may have been part (but not all) of the thinking behind FnC being given out for weekly art participation prizes at least once during each of the major Events...

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:29 am

I think the big lack of balance is not enough users. With more users there are several issues which would disappear.

Echaen

Postby Echaen » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:27 am

And more activity from routinely inactive users? :roll:

vey_chyryn wrote:I think the big lack of balance is not enough users. With more users there are several issues which would disappear.

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:26 am

Echaen wrote:And more activity from routinely inactive users? :roll:

vey_chyryn wrote:I think the big lack of balance is not enough users. With more users there are several issues which would disappear.

Yes, that as well.

One of my rl friends plays, but she can usually only log on a couple times a month, so I know she doesn't get as much traffic as she would like nor gets to participate like she would like. (Bright side she's finally getting to start working as a vet assistant like she's been wanting to!)

Echaen

Postby Echaen » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:11 am

vey_chyryn wrote:
Echaen wrote:And more activity from routinely inactive users? :roll:

Yes, that as well.

One of my rl friends plays, but she can usually only log on a couple times a month, so I know she doesn't get as much traffic as she would like nor gets to participate like she would like. (Bright side she's finally getting to start working as a vet assistant like she's been wanting to!)

I have to set myself time limits, because you can really lose yourself in the game, especially making art! :o

Return to “Suggestions”