A suggestion about buying things when gifting

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

lynnmccorry

A suggestion about buying things when gifting

Postby lynnmccorry » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi, I would like to put out a suggestion. I know you are busy and it's not something that is "necessary", merely a thought for later down the line somewhere :)

Ok, so when you go to someone's wishlist and they are asking for something, it shows you how many cards you will need to buy the item. However it doesn't say how many cards you have or how many of that particular item you can buy (like it does in the department shop).

Quite often I want to buy someone something but I don't want to use up the last of my cards if I only have enough cards to buy one of the item. I usually have to pop over to the shop, look up the item and see how many of the item I am able to buy.

It would be nice if it showed the amount of an item you have enough cards to buy.

...just a thought :) and like I said it's not a biggie. Just something that would make things a bit easier.

Hugs x x x Lynn
Lynn and Lily
Come and visit us anytime, we love visitors.
https://apps.facebook.com/petsnfriends/ ... 3298643194

vey_chyryn

Re: A suggestion about buying things when gifting

Postby vey_chyryn » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:08 pm

lynnmccorry wrote:Hi, I would like to put out a suggestion. I know you are busy and it's not something that is "necessary", merely a thought for later down the line somewhere :)

Ok, so when you go to someone's wishlist and they are asking for something, it shows you how many cards you will need to buy the item. However it doesn't say how many cards you have or how many of that particular item you can buy (like it does in the department shop).

Quite often I want to buy someone something but I don't want to use up the last of my cards if I only have enough cards to buy one of the item. I usually have to pop over to the shop, look up the item and see how many of the item I am able to buy.

It would be nice if it showed the amount of an item you have enough cards to buy.

...just a thought :) and like I said it's not a biggie. Just something that would make things a bit easier.

Hugs x x x Lynn

Not sure if this has been there the whole time or is an update from after this post.....But I know when you gift from a wish list (even when purchasing an item) it gives you a drop down menu similar to gifting from your inventory, and that tends to max out at the max you can afford to purchase.

Return to “Suggestions”