PnF Reading List

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

vey_chyryn

Re: PnF Reading List

Postby vey_chyryn » Mon May 16, 2016 2:29 am

Thank you everyone for all the great suggestions so far. :)

Tess Morgan

Re: PnF Reading List

Postby Tess Morgan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:53 am

I know this is an old thread, but:
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - Two of my favorite authors, and probably my favorite book!
Discworld series by Terry Pratchett- This was already mentioned here, but I second it! Just wonderful fun.
The Sandman graphic novels by Neil Gaiman - AMAZING
The Graveyard Book graphic novel by Neil Gaiman - This is a retelling of the Jungle Book and YA. Really, anything by Neil Gaiman is a good bet.
The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon is amazing!
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is rich and beautiful.
Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas - This is YA fantasy
A Court of Throne and Roses series also by Sarah J Maas - Gorgeous YA fantasy again
The Grisha Series by Leigh Bargdugo
Six of Crows duology - also by Leigh Bardugo (read the Grisha series first, it kinda helps you understand some stuff) both are YA fantasy
A Darker Shade of Magic trilogy by V. E. Schwab is just pure magic. Another absolute favorite.
This Savage Song duology by Victoria Schwab - Same author, this is her YA name. She just writes amazing books honestly.
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - rich and beautiful is the only way to describe this book.
The Raven Boys series by Maggie Stiefvater - YA contemporary fantasy if that's a thing?

I kinda read a lot, lol! Those are just a few off the top of my head. I hope someone reads one of them and enjoys :D

Return to “General board”