You Are Here

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

lisa

You Are Here

Postby lisa » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:42 am

Where are you from? Are you from here? Are you from there? Share with your friends where you're from and if you want to, maybe share a little bit about yourself.

lisa

Re: You Are Here

Postby lisa » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:48 am

hi!!! i'm lisa :)
most of you know that i'm the pnf game administrator and am married to one of the co-creators of pets 'n' friends.
i was born and raised in east brunswick, new jersey and have been living in the orlando, florida area since june 2005. i want to eventually move to england where my husband is from. i love good dark chocolate, dragonflies, purple is my favorite color and i love and adore sheep and lambs (especially lambs).

Belle

Postby Belle » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:39 am

Hi! My name is Belinda. I live in Ohio with my husband of 44 years and doggie,Daisy. Love my job at a private Christian school and hanging with my grandson. Love playing pets n friends, reading, church, and making new fruends. It's a blessing to have this community. Thought we never could have what we did with Fluff Animals but this is so much better. Thank you and blessings~

dayspring

Postby dayspring » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:51 am

I live in the Northwest Territories, Canada, in the middle of Wood Buffalo Park. I live with my husband and two dogs. I teach literature at a college, but I really should be retired. I have been participating in PnF since the early days when we were talking of a new game and still hacking into fluff through the back door. I love this game and all the dear people <3

deborahmoya1293

Postby deborahmoya1293 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:34 pm

Friends call me Deb. I currently live in Pottstown, PA. Was born in South Carolina. Grew up in Reading, PA. At the age of 18, I joined the Army. Was stationed in Hawaii, met my future husband there, he was in the Navy...(Tony, who was born and raised in Arizona). Got married at age 21, still married (40 years later) and been moving back and forth over the USA..east to west, west to east. We have 2 sons, 3 grandchildren. And let's not forget Frosty, who has brought much joy to our lives.

LadySage

Postby LadySage » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Hello all,
People who know me well call me Chris, I have been married for just over 30 years, have 2 daughters, 1 son, 1 stepdaughter, 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons. At present we live in a small town in Suffolk a county in the east Anglia region of the UK.
I work in retail part time and there are various things I enjoy, PnF being one of them.
Dazzle and Daisy are my 2 pets and you can visit them here, https://apps.facebook.com/petsnfriends/ ... 5524983034 Hope to see you soon. xxxx

Kiflayn

Postby Kiflayn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:32 pm

I am from Mumbai India, I am hoping to come to the US in May this year. I am working hard on collecting some money so that I can come there on my own terms and I have like a 1000 USD to spend with which I can go visit my friends that live in the different part of the country

I am 33 years old and I am not married.

I have met a guy online who lives in Canada. Fingers crossed hope he is the one for me.

He isnt working yet, He is studying for his Pharmacy License there.

Need your prayers as regards to my future :)

Kiflayn

Postby Kiflayn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:39 pm

lisa wrote:hi!!! i'm lisa :)
most of you know that i'm the pnf game administrator and am married to one of the co-creators of pets 'n' friends.
i was born and raised in east brunswick, new jersey and have been living in the orlando, florida area since june 2005. i want to eventually move to england where my husband is from. i love good dark chocolate, dragonflies, purple is my favorite color and i love and adore sheep and lambs (especially lambs).

why would you move to England? I am trying my best to be on the same continent as you guys :(

lisa

Postby lisa » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Kiflayn wrote:
lisa wrote:hi!!! i'm lisa :)

why would you move to England? I am trying my best to be on the same continent as you guys :(

I fell in love with England even before I went there to meet David face-to-face and once I had the opportunity to visit, I long to be there. But, God willing, we would live both there as well as here in the USA.

Kiflayn

Postby Kiflayn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:48 pm

God willing. I have been in love with Ireland since the first time I read about it in a Nora Roberts Novel. May be I will follow you ;)

Return to “General board”