You Are Here

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Kerry Haine

Re: You Are Here

Postby Kerry Haine » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi its Papa bear AKA Kerry, i live in the warmest part of the UK in the south west county of Somerset, am getting on a bit now retired and loving it, i have a cat Oreo who follows me everywhere bless her, not many of you know i am disabled but it does not stop me doing the 4 things in life i love a lot my children , steam railways, my garden and PnF :D :D :D , love sent for all that have passed by, :)

An C Puck

Postby An C Puck » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:43 am

Hello,

here is An, as I am known on Facebook, in real life I'm called Anke and live in the west of Germany, in the beautiful but expensive city of Duesseldorf. I grew up in an area called "Eifel", a rural, hilly area near the Belgium border. I share my flat with 2 cats, Puck and Loki and I'm off to work now as civil servant. Bye.
Link to my little P'n'F corner of the universe

For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. Hamlet, Act II, Scene 2 by W. Shakespeare

Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter. G'Kar, Babylon5

javabunny

Postby javabunny » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:34 am

Javabunny aka jen aka wannabe penguin from eastern Ontario canada here. Grew up in both northern ontario and south western ontario and if i could I would move to and work in Antarctica. If only I could get the magnetic south pole to function as a scanner :lol:

plantgurl

Postby plantgurl » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:20 am

Hello Friends :: This is Judy, AKA, plantgurl, a name David gave me many years ago. I live in Lake Shore on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay in the State of Maryland, USA. Lake Shore is about halfway between Annapolis, the State capital, and Baltimore, the largest city in Maryland. My house is surrounded by 5 acres of greenwood and every kind of wildlife endemic to this area. I live alone but my rescued dog, cats and birdies keep me busy and cheerful. They need me! And I need them.

The river peninsula I live on has numerous bogs, a very rare landform in Maryland. Until I retired a year ago, I was the State expert on the ecology of the Magothy and Severn River bogs. I loved that job. But now I am an expert nanny to my grandchildren Aidan Keith and Emmaline Lily, 4 year old twins, and Eamon Patrick who was born on December 27, 2015. I also have 2 grandsons, Jeremy Hunter and Andy Hawk, who are young adults. I am using all my years of experience as a mother, an aunt, a sister and a grandmother to be the best nanny I can possibly be. This is my calling and I am blessed to have found my bliss.

I believe that all of the worlds problems can be solved with kindness. I know that sounds naïve but just imagine if everyone was just kind instead of greedy or powerful or angry or hateful or fearful. Just imagine.... and be kind.

May everyone who passes through this post find kindness, love, peace and their bliss.
Much love :: Judy

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Mon May 16, 2016 2:49 am

Kentucky, USA

Misslalaa

Postby Misslalaa » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:50 am

lisa wrote:
Kiflayn wrote:
lisa wrote:hi!!! i'm lisa :)
most of you know that i'm the pnf game administrator and am married to one of the co-creators of pets 'n' friends.
i was born and raised in east brunswick, new jersey and have been living in the orlando, florida area since june 2005. i want to eventually move to england where my husband is from. i love good dark chocolate, dragonflies, purple is my favorite color and i love and adore sheep and lambs (especially lambs).

why would you move to England? I am trying my best to be on the same continent as you guys :(

I fell in love with England even before I went there to meet David face-to-face and once I had the opportunity to visit, I long to be there. But, God willing, we would live both there as well as here in the USA.

I love your story so much Lisa. England is beautiful. I am from Turkey we are crazy about England and US. England is closer :) 5 hours away. Im so glad it worked out. wishing both of you happiness. :)

I am from Turkey. I am very joyful. I am suprised that I still am. yesterday someone sent me a msg on pnf and said something nice. be joyful and spread that joy..or sth like that. it makes sense. :)

Im 37. I still cant believe it. I dont feel it. but I am.

I am 37. a teacher. I do everything with great passion though I am very lazy but once I do sth I do it right. I come from a nice quiet city in Turkey, Ankara. I love the weather and its people. We love Istanbul. ahhh Istanbul is beautiful. Its where life just makes everything count, but honestly you cant just leave everything and move without a reason..you love someone thats a reason I didnt find a reason. Many did though. Move without a reason just for the love of Istanbul. I dont know. It didnt seem right. I did try it and wished if it were for the best that it would happen. It didnt. I took it as a sign and stayed in my place.

so thats me. I worry, I get scared. I try to play it right and safe. some label it as boring but then maybe its more of sth like this is what I could handle. I cannot handle more or so I think.

I love bright colors. Pink red yellow. I recently realized I loved dogs more than cats. Love shopping ice cream fast food. OMG on fast food. I dont know what it is. You are what you eat. I am a burger :) a very proud burger :)

areas I need to work on: I used to ice skate and go out more often. Would love to do that again. Sometimes life gets you hard but then time heals it. Once you wake up its time to fix things even if you cant afford it just find sth a way to be better. so now I am trying to work on that. thats what I am dealing with. I am trying to stand up and get back on my route just dont know how. When I find sth to do I do it and hope something comes out of that. Yesterday I went to a market. I just started helping people look for things.Then I started to stack stuff. My mother worries and usually Im home bfore sunset. Thats how I was brought up. Be home before sunset. Even as a teacher I finish before sunset. I was happy for awhile. then I came home. nothing came out of that. but I did wish sth did. was happy for few hours. so I am trying.

Kopi is my nieghbors dog. She breaks my heart. She is so unhappy and there isnt much I can do for her. Ive been using this nick eversince I met her. May God bless her. In my world its me my mother and kopi. I also have a brother. He seems happy on his own.

it was nice reading all about you. Nice to meet you all.

Kopi :)

Return to “General board”