Question?

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Heather

Question?

Postby Heather » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:20 pm

I hope I'm posting this in the right place :oops: I have looked and can't find the answer anywhere...(but there is every chance I've probably just missed it)

Do the pets/items that are offered when you buy GMs change every month? and, if they do - when does the month change? *curious* Is it on the 1st of the month...or another time?

Thank you in advance... :) <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>

vey_chyryn

Re: Question?

Postby vey_chyryn » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi, Heather!

Yes, the "Bonus" pets change once a month, on the first at midnight GMT (I'm in the USA on EST, so it's 8pm the day before here).

With each change there is usually a new theme for the month.

Heather

Postby Heather » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:55 pm

vey_chyryn wrote:Hi, Heather!

Yes, the "Bonus" pets change once a month, on the first at midnight GMT (I'm in the USA on EST, so it's 8pm the day before here).

With each change there is usually a new theme for the month.

Thank you so much for your help! :D :D

samantha48

Postby samantha48 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:44 pm

hi i keep seeing a cute little ghost on some peoples pages but cant find it anywhere is it discontinued or will it come back with halloween items ?

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:55 pm

samantha48 wrote:hi i keep seeing a cute little ghost on some peoples pages but cant find it anywhere is it discontinued or will it come back with halloween items ?

I believe it is an item users were able to play with while the game was still open use, but since going inventory only is being held back until the proper season for release. Whether that will be this year or next only the developers know!

samantha48

Postby samantha48 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:28 pm

vey_chyryn wrote:
samantha48 wrote:hi i keep seeing a cute little ghost on some peoples pages but cant find it anywhere is it discontinued or will it come back with halloween items ?

I believe it is an item users were able to play with while the game was still open use, but since going inventory only is being held back until the proper season for release. Whether that will be this year or next only the developers know!

thanks for letting me know

walnut611

Postby walnut611 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi,

I recently adopted a new pet and on my homepage, he's the greeter. My question is: how come when I visit others, the card I exchange with them is the older pet's? Is there a way for the new pet to leave his card? Thanks!

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:50 am

walnut611 wrote:Hi,

I recently adopted a new pet and on my homepage, he's the greeter. My question is: how come when I visit others, the card I exchange with them is the older pet's? Is there a way for the new pet to leave his card? Thanks!

Yes, there is! When I adopted a new pet I had been confused about this as well.

While viewing your pet page, click the "edit" button. Then scroll down belown your welcome section to the "meet my family" section where your pets are listed.

You will see an icon with two arrows, as from your question I believe you already know changes which pet is your greeter.

You will also see an icon of a crescent moon. Clicking this icon will set the pet it is beside to hibernate. Now your new pet should leave his visitor card when you shake paws.

As long as you have only one pet awake it will act as both your greeter and visitor.

walnut611

Postby walnut611 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Thank you!

If I decide to adopt a new pet without losing pet #1, what should I do? Pet #1 is currently hibernating, thanks!

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:18 am

walnut611 wrote:Thank you!

If I decide to adopt a new pet without losing pet #1, what should I do? Pet #1 is currently hibernating, thanks!

You can have as many pets awake as gourd houses. For example:

I have 3 gourd houses, but only two pets - Tranquile and Steven. When both of them are awake I can still adopt a third pet and chose who is greeter and who is visitor. If I hibernate one pet, I then have two free gourd houses to adopt more pets with.

Or...

Say you have two gourd houses and two pets (Dog and Cat).

You hibernate pet Dog.

You now have your active greeter (Cat) and an open gourd house to adopt a new pet (Dragon).

After adopting you can then pick who is greeter and who is visitor (between pets Cat and Dragon), or hibernate pet two of the three pets to have the same pet as greeter and visitor (EG hibernating pets Dog and Cat so pet Dragon is both roles).

If any of that sound confusing I can try to make it clearer.

Return to “General board”