Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

CarolAnnie66

Re: PnF World Records/Collections

Postby CarolAnnie66 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:48 pm

bush16rzsc wrote:
CarolAnnie66 wrote:Yes :D I got my full size! :D :D :D
But some lovely people have added to my size 7s so here is another update:
Pegasus = 1 FULL SIZE, 2 size 10, 46 size 7

I updated your pegasus, but kept your snowman, as it's more specific...so, 4 with tophats

Okay, I'm not sure how often to update, so I'll try for once a week :D

I'm now up to 62 Pegasus! 1 full size, 2 size 10 and 59 size 7 :D

There are too many different snowmen (including one who is a "pet" instead of a deco - must be his magic hat! Lol) and the newest snowmen don't even have hats, so I don't think I will worry about setting any records with them. I still collect for fun, but I won't worry about keeping count. I personally don't object to a record being for a category (most houses, most snowflakes, most full size pets) but I'm not sure that's the intent of this thread. If you decide to have a category like that, you may even want to start a separate thread just for that. Could be fun :)
Come Visit Esmerelda and Friends!Image

bush16rzsc

Postby bush16rzsc » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:58 am

updated :D

Vicki Leung

Postby Vicki Leung » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:54 pm

I have two full Size peppermint twists

bush16rzsc

Postby bush16rzsc » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Vicki Leung wrote:I have two full Size peppermint twists

wow! Nice! Adding them!

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Danni, I have a couple questions for you.

Are records of items one can upsize being kept "by size" or by size 4 count? (EG, if someone has 2 Full Size of a cocktail, would that be a separate record from someone having the same number of size 4s needed to get 2 full sizes?)

Or (long-term) are we going to have separate records for per size and overall? (So both above could be separate records, and someone could still have an "across all sizes" record - and in similar fashion, if this will apply for pets as well.)

bush16rzsc

Postby bush16rzsc » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:01 pm

vey_chyryn wrote:Danni, I have a couple questions for you.

Are records of items one can upsize being kept "by size" or by size 4 count? (EG, if someone has 2 Full Size of a cocktail, would that be a separate record from someone having the same number of size 4s needed to get 2 full sizes?)

Or (long-term) are we going to have separate records for per size and overall? (So both above could be separate records, and someone could still have an "across all sizes" record - and in similar fashion, if this will apply for pets as well.)

To be honest, Leora, I have not thought about it. There are SO LITTLE people actually keeping records...but I think the answer would be, separate. For example, I have two full sized jelly beans, which i count separately from the many size 4 jelly beans I have. Therefore, yes, I think that someone having 2 Full size of something WOULD be different than that same amount that it took to make 2 full size cocktails, would be in size 4. But, I also think that someone can have an "overall" record. For example, you could own the most "overall" caterpillars, but someone else (or you) can also hold the record for the most size 10 SPECIFIC caterpillar. I think I need to relook at this thread, and figure out a way to make it more organized. It's a bit messy (okay, it's a LOT messy) but I am not the best at organization.

I am VERY willing to be open to suggestions, if you have any. You know where to find me ;)

Kuda

Postby Kuda » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:07 pm

358 Rockin Roossters (7) :mrgreen:
10. (FS)
15 (4's).

bush16rzsc

Postby bush16rzsc » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Kuda wrote:358 Rockin Roossters (7) :mrgreen:
10. (FS)
15 (4's).

nicely done, CHeryl!

Kuda

Postby Kuda » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:03 am

thanks to all that have supported me , now I need some some of the new girly ones so we can maybe quiet down the coop! hahaha

vey_chyryn

Postby vey_chyryn » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:53 am

bush16rzsc wrote:
vey_chyryn wrote:Danni, I have a couple questions for you.

To be honest, Leora, I have not thought about it. There are SO LITTLE people actually keeping records...but I think the answer would be, separate. For example, I have two full sized jelly beans, which i count separately from the many size 4 jelly beans I have. Therefore, yes, I think that someone having 2 Full size of something WOULD be different than that same amount that it took to make 2 full size cocktails, would be in size 4. But, I also think that someone can have an "overall" record. For example, you could own the most "overall" caterpillars, but someone else (or you) can also hold the record for the most size 10 SPECIFIC caterpillar. I think I need to relook at this thread, and figure out a way to make it more organized. It's a bit messy (okay, it's a LOT messy) but I am not the best at organization.

I am VERY willing to be open to suggestions, if you have any. You know where to find me ;)

You know me, I'm great with organization. :lol:

I will get back to you with some ideas. :)

Return to “The Vault”