Close- Leora will open new thread

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

bush16rzsc

Re: PnF World Records/Collections

Postby bush16rzsc » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:48 pm

vey_chyryn wrote:
bush16rzsc wrote:
vey_chyryn wrote:Danni, I have a couple questions for you.

Are records of items one can upsize being kept "by size" or by size 4 count? (EG, if someone has 2 Full Size of a cocktail, would that be a separate record from someone having the same number of size 4s needed to get 2 full sizes?)

Or (long-term) are we going to have separate records for per size and overall? (So both above could be separate records, and someone could still have an "across all sizes" record - and in similar fashion, if this will apply for pets as well.)

To be honest, Leora, I have not thought about it. There are SO LITTLE people actually keeping records...but I think the answer would be, separate. For example, I have two full sized jelly beans, which i count separately from the many size 4 jelly beans I have. Therefore, yes, I think that someone having 2 Full size of something WOULD be different than that same amount that it took to make 2 full size cocktails, would be in size 4. But, I also think that someone can have an "overall" record. For example, you could own the most "overall" caterpillars, but someone else (or you) can also hold the record for the most size 10 SPECIFIC caterpillar. I think I need to relook at this thread, and figure out a way to make it more organized. It's a bit messy (okay, it's a LOT messy) but I am not the best at organization.

I am VERY willing to be open to suggestions, if you have any. You know where to find me ;)

You know me, I'm great with organization. :lol:

I will get back to you with some ideas. :)

That would be great! Feel free to even PM me with some ideas so we can brainstorm! I'm definitely open to suggestions and I know you always have some good ideas! :D

Vicki Leung

Postby Vicki Leung » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:28 pm

I no longer have two full size dragon wagging ornaments, only have one now n I am pretty sure someone else has one too

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:20 am

That someone else is probably me, thank you Vicki! :D

Vicki Leung wrote:I no longer have two full size dragon wagging ornaments, only have one now n I am pretty sure someone else has one too
Warm hugs from Kris & Aquarius

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 am

I think I probably have the record for Fried Egg images (which I abhor) - currently 2091
Warm hugs from Kris & Aquarius

Vicki Leung

Postby Vicki Leung » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Aquarius wrote:That someone else is probably me, thank you Vicki! :D

Vicki Leung wrote:I no longer have two full size dragon wagging ornaments, only have one now n I am pretty sure someone else has one too

LOL nice to know thanks

bush16rzsc

Postby bush16rzsc » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Please note that this thread is going to be closed soon, as I am leaving. However, Leora is going to open a new one, WITH the records already posted here. So she will be in charge.

lisa

Postby lisa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:05 am

I have taken over Danni and Kaida's jellybean collection and this is the updated totals:
Jellybeans
14,478 size 4
23 size 7
7 size 10
3 full size

I'm also updating existing listed collections and adding 2 others

Scaredy Cat Cupcakes
843 size 4
15 size 7
1 full size

Cat Cookies
2,162 size 4