I have a question? ~ not sure where to post?

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

rhondahogan

I have a question? ~ not sure where to post?

Postby rhondahogan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:59 pm

When I signed in almost 2 days ago this is what my pages look like when visiting or any thing else.... What can I do to make it go back the way it should.? Thank you for any help... I copied so I could paste what it looks like.
Warning: session_start(): open(/var/lib/php5/sess_MSP-1dd4ee986b21e83afe211942f8c54018, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/zaimonirainbow/core/msp_session.php on line 184

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zaimonirainbow/core/msp_session.php:184) in /home/zaimonirainbow/core/msp_session.php on line 184

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/zaimonirainbow/core/msp_session.php:184) in /home/zaimonirainbow/core/msp_session.php on line 184

Warning: session_write_close(): open(/var/lib/php5/sess_MSP-1dd4ee986b21e83afe211942f8c54018, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/zaimonirainbow/core/msp_session.php on line 230

Warning: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in /home/zaimonirainbow/core/msp_session.php on line 230

rhondahogan

Re: I have a question? ~ not sure where to post?

Postby rhondahogan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:00 pm

I am headed back to work will check in when I get off work! Thanks again for any help.

AliasAl
Site Admin

Postby AliasAl » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:11 am

This is not a problem you caused. Posting to the main Facebook group would have been fine.

As mentioned on the main Facebook group, the server Pets 'n' Friends (and the forum itself) is hosted on is elderly, as servers go. It should not repeat at this time, but I expect rare reoccurences until the server is upgraded.

As hinted at in the messages, there was a technical problem preventing saving some user settings (e.g., the toolbar list) to the main hard drive. The database copy of those settings was unaffected, so everything should have continued to work.

David J Weston

Postby David J Weston » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:21 am

The short version is:

Thank you for letting us know - this was a temporary hardware fault which shows us we absolutely must move the game onto a replacement server as fast as possible.

Return to “Bug Reports”