Hi! I'm Danni!

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

bush16rzsc

Hi! I'm Danni!

Postby bush16rzsc » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Hey there! As many of you might know from past games, my name is Danni (well, my real name is Danielle, but most of you know me as Danni). I live in the state of New Jersey in the US and am very proud to be a part of this wonderful game. I love to help people, which is why I received my Masters in Social Work. I am also a HUGE animal lover. I currently have two furbabies that live with me, that I adore. A cat with CH (which is a cat form of cerebral palsy) and an epileptic dog I adopted when she was 6.5 years old, after she spent her whole life in a cage as a mother in a puppy mill, and then left to die. I also volunteer for a rabbit rescue and sometimes foster a rabbit or two, though right now I am just doing the other stuff involved with the organization.

I am also one of the biggest fans of the band Bush and have been for 20 years, when their first record came out. Some might say I am obsessed with them, but I say its more dedication. ;) When they tour, I usually try to hit as many shows as possible, LOL.

In Pets 'n' Friends, thus far I have 4 pets to my family. My main pet, and who will always remain my main pet, is my purple dragon Kaida. Her name means "little dragon" and despite that she might seam big and fearsome, she really isn't. In fact, she wouldn't hurt a fly and much more prefers to protect things than hurt things. She is only fierce when protecting those she loves, and when that happens, you better watch out! She loves her sweets but most of all, her favorite food is Jelly Beans. She can't ever say no to a jelly bean and her green cousins will always be happy to "roast or toast them" with their hot fire. She is glad that her fire is cold and not hot, as sometimes she can't help but use her fire accidentally when she sneezes. Her favorite color is purple, well, because she is purple and she is a tiny bit vain.

There is also Topi, the rustic brown rabbit, named after one of my now deceased blind rabbits, Moo Moo, the brown chocolately cow, and just adopted yesterday, Tilly, our vanilla cow. Elephants are my favorite animal in the whole entire world, but even if they do become available for adoption in PnF, I will keep Kaida as my main pet. But those elephants will join the family, LOL. Pets 'n' Friends is a new game, and therefore, starting over with a new pet (as I had my elephant in that "other" game) seems appropriate, and i do love me some dragons too (plus purple is my favorite color!!)

Like I said, I love to help people and animals so please feel free to come to me if you have questions or issues. That's what I, and the other mods are here for!

Return to “The Vault”