Howdy y'all! I'm Stephanie (aka tx2001aggie)

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

tx2001aggie

Howdy y'all! I'm Stephanie (aka tx2001aggie)

Postby tx2001aggie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Howdy everyone!
I'm the same tx2001aggie from the "other" forum (though I was not a mod), and miss my dear (land) giraffe Freddie Feelgood more than I expected to! My name is Stephanie, and I live in Texas. My current real-life pet family solely consists of a 14yo cat, named Avalon. My husband of 12 years, Matt and I welcomed our first child, Trenton, in March 2011. Boy, what a wonderful journey it has been so far! I am very blessed to be a stay-at-home-mom, but it is by far the most consuming job I've ever had. (I have a new profound respect for mothers, and parents in general!!) My hobbies include reading, scrap-booking, and most recently... crocheting! Here in PnF, my pets are: Mooleficent (Vanilla Milky Moo), Foxie Roxie (Black Feisty Fox), Hops (bunny), Ester (butterfly), and Ned Nostril (blue dragon) though Freddie (giraffe) is anxiously awaiting adoption. As for our beloved game, I loved the events & people so much and am excited to see what the future holds with Pets N Friends. Nice to be with y'all again, and I look forward to interacting with everyone here and in the game! Please feel free to reach out to me if you need anything! xo
~Stephanie (tx2001aggie) & Freddie Feelgood~

http://www.pets-n-friends.com/community.php?id=8218246487027035386

Return to “List of Moderators”