Hi, I'm Jolie Mae!

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

joli3ma3

Hi, I'm Jolie Mae!

Postby joli3ma3 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:52 am

Hi Friends!

My name is Jolie Mae, I live in Ontario Canada, and I'm a PnF addict! :lol:

I'm a huge animal lover so PnF is right up my alley. I have two real life fur babes. My chihuahua boys, Prince Charles and King Arthur, lol. I love them to bits! Charlie has epilepsy so he requires a lot of special care and medication. I devote a huge chunk of my time, my finances, and all of my heart into providing him with the best life possible. Though heavily medicated, he still has regular seizures. It's quite the job trying to keep him safe, but I'm blessed to have him in my life. I'm unable to have children due to severe endometriosis so my fur babes help fill that void.

Pets 'n' Friends may just be a game to some, but it holds a special place in my heart. Come rain or shine, in sickness and in health, you'll always find me popping up around PnF. Unless I'm too busy at work... or fishing, haha... I absolutely love to fish!

I love the social aspect of the game, and the wonderful sense of community. PnF is my second home, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with something. If I'm around, I'll do all I can to help. PnF has a great team behind it, and we hope you'll come to love the game just as much as we do.

Thanks for reading, now get shaking paws! :P

Return to “List of Moderators”