Hi everyone, I'm Bianca!

Moderators: Ane M, joli3ma3, lisa, tx2001aggie, Jeanetta

Firebird Fairy

Hi everyone, I'm Bianca!

Postby Firebird Fairy » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 pm

ABOUT ME

My real name is Bianca and I'm from Germany.
Some of you might already know me from another pet game that is now gone and I'm very much looking forward to meet old and new friends here. So if you like to chat or need any help feel free to shoot me a message any time.

I have studied Biology but now I'm working as a travel agent.
Both nature and different cultures are what I really like to learn more about.

I love to travel and to spend time in other countries to get to know the people and countryside there.
After work I love to do crafts like scrapbooking, paper quilling (well basically anything that has to do with paper), crocheting or stitching.
When I have time I also like to read or listen to music.
I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and a Snape girl from minute one and for always.
I know, I know total Potterhead here ;)

But enough about me now, I hope we get a chance to chat in here to get to know each other better.
My kitty Symone is standing behind me giving me the looks as she thinks it is time now to introduce the important creatures.

ABOUT MY PNF FAMILY

Symone:
My main pet Symone came to life in honor of the real life Symone who you can see in my profile pic.
She is the cat of my former host family and I miss her dearly.
Symone is a very joyful kitty who loves to play with her friends and to help them whenever they are in troubles.
Snuggling, playing and eating are her favourite things to do.
She also is quite curious and can sometimes be a little naughty as well.
When there are new things to discover you can be sure Symone will be one of the first to check them out.

Sophia Ava:
She is my shy Owl who you can also meet at the Department Store.
For any questions regarding this game section just turn to her.
Sophia Ava also loves to read and can often be seen sipping a cup of hot tea.

Scamper:
He is my hard working and rather quiet Bunny.
His favourit place is in the garden where he tends to his veggies and grows yummy treats for the whole family.
He also helps out the girls if there is anything to fix in the house.
Scamper is a really down to earth and family orientated fella.

Saphira:
She is my Dragonfly and it is totally impossible for her to sit still for long.
She just loves to zoom around, visiting friends, discovering new things and smelling the flowers.
Saphira also loves anything sparkly and shiny.

Summer:
My little Dolphin loves to play in the waves and hunt for pretty seashells.
She always has a smile on her face and if you meet her she will try everything to make you smile as well.
Summer, although born in December, detests bad, cold and rainy weather and since the oceans are her home she always finds a way to swim to sunny spot.

Savanna:
My Chocolate Cow is often seen exchanging recipes for yummy food with Scamper.
They can get quite in an argument cause Savanna loves chocolate but Scamper prefers healthy dishes.
When in doubt they do ask Symone if she would try their creations and since Symone loves any kind of food she is able to calm them both down.
Why don't you come over and try for yourself what tastes better to you? They would be happy to share with you.

Sev:
Well since I said I'm a huge Potterhead I guess it is no big deal to figure why my Black Fox is named like this.
He is a rather shy boy and often feels misunderstood. That is probably due to his love for chemical experiments and lack of communicating with others. However he is a full member of our family and gets the same love and attention as everyone else.
Even though he likes to play tricks to others he also has a soft side and when he likes someone he would do anything for them.

Sir Aidan Junior:
My little dragon comes from a very old Irish aristocratic family. Although Aidan tries very hard to behave well and live up to his name and ancestors he is prone to accidents. That he is able to spit fire is not helping either when again something is going a different way as planned. Maybe it is due to his birthday friday the 13th that everything he does ends in a catastrophe. Good thing his friends are always there to help get him out of trouble again.

WE ALL HOPE TO MAKE MANY NEW FRIENDS HERE AT PETS 'N' FRIENDS.
IF YOU DO HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT US FEEL FREE TO DROP US A MESSAGE ANY TIME.

SEE YOU SOON IN THE GAME AND FORUM!

Return to “List of Moderators”